FAO E15 BOXA

Mr. Martinez

Just bumped into one guy I ain't seen for timeStraight gutter this brerman tells me he just got back from Uni, he's studying some mad engineering course at Loughboroughman come out school with NOTHINGdidn't go collegepaid 5 billshe has 12 GCSE's with the lowest mark being 2 B'setc etcKIDSSAVE UP DONE KNOW YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANNA BE!I swear I wish i knew bout this when it was my turn

Nohe bought the gradesa-levels and gcses
People shouldn't be allowed to do that.On a side note, everyone follow your dream. Keep on chasing those pavements even if it leads nowhere. You will get there eventually*.* Subject to availabilty this does not apply to everyone.

:D BollocksReally?Howd he do that? (someone post some info)Tbh, i guess it doesnt really get you anywer though cuz if you failed in school the chances are your gonna do bad in further education if you coudlnt scrape together 5 gcse's

:D BollocksReally?Howd he do that? (someone post some info)Tbh, i guess it doesnt really get you anywer though cuz if you failed in school the chances are your gonna do bad in further education if you coudlnt scrape together 5 gcse's
thts bullshit

thts bullshit
basically.

thts bullshit
basically.
How though? If you couldnt get your gcse's in science, maths, english just the basics then you go on to do something like Engineering, you really think ya gonna do well in it?!You cant just start something with no prior knowledge and do it well

thts bullshit
Depends on if he failed or the school failed him.But either way you're gonna have to go back to basics.

thts bullshit
basically.
How though? If you couldnt get your gcse's in science, maths, english just the basics then you go on to do something like Engineering, you really think ya gonna do well in it?!You cant just start something with no prior knowledge and do it well
I believe if you apply yourself you can do it. The core GCSE's may not interest you in the slightest but it doesnt mean your dumb.Thats what I think.