Sign in to follow this  
angel cakes

the 90's

i found a pic of me this mornin wearin my la gears and my spliffy jacket lol and it got me and my cuz discussing what we miss about the 90'sso this is just really a thread for people to share what they remember...

When you could play outside knowing its highly unlikely a paedo would come and steal you.

When you could play outside knowing its highly unlikely a paedo would come and steal you.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I never got my Naf Naf jacket :D

I never got my Naf Naf jacket :D
Neither did I...
I see one yout wearing a MICHIGAN jacket earlier todayreminded me of back in the day for a bit
Always wanted one of those but I was too young and female :D :D

Upload it
So angel cakes......You new?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I never got my Naf Naf jacket :D
i did, hand me downs tbh

saved by the bell, california dreams, heartbreak high and all those other wondeful sitcomeswatching live and kicking on saturday morningusing dial upthe spice girls and other pop bands.

Absolutely Fabulous was my favourite-i wanted to be Patsy lol
didnt like that show, preferred the royal family.nickledon was also greatness back in the 90's, secret world of alex mack, eerie indiana, sister sister etc

California Dreams, Pugwall and The Real World in the summerFresh Prince on a mondayQuantum Leap on a tuesdayRoseanne, Home Improvement and Beavis & Butthead on a fridayTHE WORDPassengerstaying away from old people offering you sweetsOx Tail soup being a treatNaf Naf, Chippy, Toking, Dready (nah i never wore Spliffy or Eclipse :D )Record BagsJunglealways having a rather large pen on me, plus a stone with a sharp edge, ttkksh*t bikesbaggy jeanshaving them tight turn ups to ensure your jeans bellowedhair gelLynxshell suitscar sweetsAir Walksknowing every kid in a 6 block vacinitythere always being bare punks down by the riverchatting to trampsholidays you'd drive toDoomcollecting cardscomics