the 90's

angel cakes

saved by the bell, california dreams, heartbreak high and all those other wondeful sitcomeswatching live and kicking on saturday morningusing dial upthe spice girls and other pop bands.

Absolutely Fabulous was my favourite-i wanted to be Patsy lol
didnt like that show, preferred the royal family.nickledon was also greatness back in the 90's, secret world of alex mack, eerie indiana, sister sister etc

California Dreams, Pugwall and The Real World in the summerFresh Prince on a mondayQuantum Leap on a tuesdayRoseanne, Home Improvement and Beavis & Butthead on a fridayTHE WORDPassengerstaying away from old people offering you sweetsOx Tail soup being a treatNaf Naf, Chippy, Toking, Dready (nah i never wore Spliffy or Eclipse :D )Record BagsJunglealways having a rather large pen on me, plus a stone with a sharp edge, ttkksh*t bikesbaggy jeanshaving them tight turn ups to ensure your jeans bellowedhair gelLynxshell suitscar sweetsAir Walksknowing every kid in a 6 block vacinitythere always being bare punks down by the riverchatting to trampsholidays you'd drive toDoomcollecting cardscomics