FORGIVENESS, WHAT'S UR LIMITS?

Goddaz

Continued from: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8259Now imagine the one you LOVE/WAS INTO/TRUSTED/SHARED YOUR WORLD WITH/ADORED ETC did something DEEP like:Cheat or betrayed you differentlyLeft you for someone else then came backHad a one night stand or something got a next chick pregnant (females)Fell pregnant from another man (males) etcDEEP = Anything you normally wouldn't forgive or you've adviced others NOT to forgive should it happened to them.Under what grounds would you forgive or tolerate or work things out (if at all)?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to say, I would leave and not forgive if any of the following happened:1. Cheating2. Betraying Loyalty3. Pregnant From Another man4. Left me then came backBut realistically, I couldnt say.Everythings black and white until you look around deeper and find out what other so called "happy couples" have been through. My parents included.So its not really something I can comment on without being put in that situation.When an ex tried to trap me by pregnancy (which later failed), I didnt follow my own advice to others.So I cant say sh*t 2bh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

A kiss i could forgive, sex would be hospitalisation for the guy and i dunno, soemthin for the girl also, pregnancy..same..I doubt it would mtter since if the whore was f*ck*ng other guys I really couldnt be important at all but she would never hear or see me again in her life.

Leaving me for somone else? Hmm, Have been a sucker for 1 or 2 chicks in my life time. My Ego says no but I can see my self forgiving..But things Like getting preggers, Cheating. Forgiving is a No-no.But cheatin vice versa I will expect her to forgive me.. Yeah am a hypocrite....and??

Leaving me for somone else? Hmm, Have been a sucker for 1 or 2 chicks in my life time. My Ego says no but I can see my self forgiving..But things Like getting preggers, Cheating. Forgiving is a No-no.But cheatin vice versa I will expect her to forgive me.. Yeah am a hypocrite....and??
:D Sick guy, dem I don't give a f*ck ones yeah

A kiss i could forgive, sex would be hospitalisation for the guy and i dunno, soemthin for the girl also, pregnancy..same..I doubt it would mtter since if the whore was f*ck*ng other guys I really couldnt be important at all but she would never hear or see me again in her life.
I never got this.Why would you bang a guy over for getting with your chick, when your chick is the one that allows it to happen.How did he know she was taken?I would (and have) sooner dash some sort of food or sauce over her face and roll out than even touch the guy.If anything I'd thank him for stopping me wasting my time.

I never got this.Why would you bang a guy over for getting with your chick, when your chick is the one that allows it to happen.How did he know she was taken?
Yeah, Thats like girls ALWAYS wanting to fight the other girl! Hate that sh*t!

I use less tolerance then the NYPD.They operate using a ZERO tolerance policy.
Are you speaking from experience or thats what you'd do shoud that 'deep' thing happen?
Both.That more than this though.
I never got this.Why would you bang a guy over for getting with your chick, when your chick is the one that allows it to happen.How did he know she was taken?I would (and have) sooner dash some sort of food or sauce over her face and roll out than even touch the guy.If anything I'd thank him for stopping me wasting my time.
Same here, I agree.He is infact saving you.Unless he was someone I knew, that guy is going straight to King's College.

I believe that most of the time when people do things, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly. Had you not cared, they would not care.I only forgive if I believe the person is truly sorry. I rarely ever believe it so I rarely forgive.
cosign.jpg

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lmaoMy girl used to say that to me, told her I had one dream she was lipsin some guy and I saw it, and I put the guy in the hospital wit brain damage...she was like, why would you hurt him IM the one that did it innitHonestly...Im only speaking from experiance innit and the situation that I was in with my girl, everyone knew I was her man, so from time they know that, if they f*ck her and I see them - SEE them is the key, I aint ever gonna go lookin for someone for that sh*t, dont need to actively bring more negative sh*t upon myself by tryna SEARCH for someone, but If i happen to come across them in the street or ever see them, then I'll make sure I kick 10 tons of sh*t out of them.Thats if I was pissed about it, cuz...Im assuming I would be since if this was the girl I loved (if it happened and I didnt love the girl tbh I would not give to shits, i'd just laugh and be like..'yeh, cool') then Im likely to be overly vexed about said situation..I aint ever hit a girl, don't ever plan to so I aint gonna while out on her, I aint someoen who gets overly emotional either, I mean, I could tell her i love her etc, but Im never gonna be on some throwin a tantrum screaming calling her slut sh*t, I just....dont lose control like that, it aint me..Tbh I think its why im slightly insane, i rarely react to anything that happens =\

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I believe that most of the time when people do things, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly. Had you not cared, they would not care.I only forgive if I believe the person is truly sorry. I rarely ever believe it so I rarely forgive.
cosign.jpg
I do agree with this though.

I believe that most of the time when people do things, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly. Had you not cared, they would not care.I only forgive if I believe via their actions the person is truly sorry.
Totally disagree, alot of ppl these days are JUST f*ckED in many ways especially morals & have NO principles & codes. Think about what ur saying, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly? That's f*cked up blood on many levels as they're doing the f*cked up sh*t. I don't think its got to do with caring or not. Too many ppl these days wanna have their cake & eat it, make their bed & NOT sleep in it.Co-f*ck*ng sign

I believe that most of the time when people do things, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly. Had you not cared, they would not care.I only forgive if I believe via their actions the person is truly sorry.
Totally disagree, alot of ppl these days are JUST f*ckED in many ways especially morals & have NO principles & codes. Think about what ur saying, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly? That's f*cked up blood on many levels as they're doing the f*cked up sh*t. I don't think its got to do with caring or not. Too many ppl these days wanna make their cake & eat, make their bed & NOT sleep in it.Co-f*ck*ng sign
WHOOOOP

Guest Remy Lebeau

not even a kiss...thats the end of herESP. if i loved her...cheeez i would kill the bitchi dont care if theres more to story blah blahloyalty means everything meand im leaving it at that coz im getting kinda heated thinking about sh*t like thispfft can u imagine....a girl tellin me suttin like she kissed a next breh or suttin...

Guest Teddy Riley
I use less tolerance then the NYPD.They operate using a ZERO tolerance policy.
Co-sign.My thing is, if I wouldn't do it (which I KNOW, I wouldn't) then you shouldn't.Plus, if I'm in 'love' and all that sh*t, I'll be even MORE harsh on it.

im not a prickthose 4 goddaz listed are unforgivableespecially leaving me for someone else then her tryna comebackthat is peak to da fullest, and i would round house kick any girl that tried to act all pally pally under them circumstances. . .