FORGIVENESS, WHAT'S UR LIMITS?

Goddaz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to say, I would leave and not forgive if any of the following happened:1. Cheating2. Betraying Loyalty3. Pregnant From Another man4. Left me then came backBut realistically, I couldnt say.Everythings black and white until you look around deeper and find out what other so called "happy couples" have been through. My parents included.So its not really something I can comment on without being put in that situation.When an ex tried to trap me by pregnancy (which later failed), I didnt follow my own advice to others.So I cant say sh*t 2bh.
C/S

marlon dropped the realest bars still a lot of the preachers of happiness maybe going thru some SERIOUS sh*t ive seen in in my family still the whole look from the outside the image that the older people portray is NUTS thing is with our generation we can expose the lies much quicker and effectively thanks to technology so with all the talking of happiness from one individual you can find out in just a matter of days if they are chatting sh*t.iesome saying they are happy or in love yet their status on these sites say they are SINGLEetc etc

I believe that most of the time when people do things, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly. Had you not cared, they would not care.I only forgive if I believe via their actions the person is truly sorry.
Totally disagree, alot of ppl these days are JUST f*ckED in many ways especially morals & have NO principles & codes. Think about what ur saying, they're only sorry that they got caught or that you reacted badly? That's f*cked up blood on many levels as they're doing the f*cked up sh*t. I don't think its got to do with caring or not. Too many ppl these days wanna have their cake & eat it, make their bed & NOT sleep in it.Co-f*ck*ng sign
I don't get what you disagreed with. Are you saying you believe they are actually sorry? Coz if you think about it, f*ck*ng somebody takes a hot minute. In fact, stripping down and getting ready to have sex takes a little time. So in that time they didn't realise what they were about to do was wrong but in the time after it suddenly hit them? Nope.

marlon dropped the realest bars still a lot of the preachers of happiness maybe going thru some SERIOUS sh*t ive seen in in my family still the whole look from the outside the image that the older people portray is NUTS thing is with our generation we can expose the lies much quicker and effectively thanks to technology so with all the talking of happiness from one individual you can find out in just a matter of days if they are chatting sh*t.iesome saying they are happy or in love yet their status on these sites say they are SINGLEetc etc
SO single people cant be happy?

SO single people cant be happy?
relavance?

i dont think i could respect a guy who forgave his girlsorry
which changes a lot of answers so far tbh a lot of mans decisions is based on what his boys will think FACT so if you got a friend like luca toney ya either gonna dump her or keep stoom that the yute aint yours.

Guest Flat Eric
Continued from: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8259Now imagine the one you LOVE/WAS INTO/TRUSTED/SHARED YOUR WORLD WITH/ADORED ETC did something DEEP like:Cheat or betrayed you differentlyLeft you for someone else then came backHad a one night stand or something got a next chick pregnant (females)Fell pregnant from another man (males) etcDEEP = Anything you normally wouldn't forgive or you've adviced others NOT to forgive should it happened to them.Under what grounds would you forgive or tolerate or work things out (if at all)?
unforgivable.jpg

I'm not forgiving her. When you forgive someone for their f*ckry and snakey behaviour, you are subconciously telling them that the behaviour is acceptable.Cheating is not something that randomly happens, it takes thought. As soon as you go through with it you have stabbed me in the back, and I can't forgive. I try and keep my circle of close people small with only people I feel I can trust enough to not do me wrong in it.My opinion is not based on what other people will think. It is based on my principles and morals.She cheats, she is gone. Other people can do what they want, but like I said, when you forive someone for stabbing you in the back, you are subconciously telling them it is acceptable.And on a sidenote, I wouldn't do nothing to the guy who my girl cheated on me with because he didn't do me wrong. Only way that changes is if he one of my people's and knew about me and my girl. Was speaking to a friend from college who I hadn't seen for a while, and he was telling me how he was with his girl for 3 years, faithful and all that and she slept with one of his friends. I felt proper bad for him because he is really a stand up guy and was faithful to her. Some girls are f*cked up. I warned my girl if she ever f*cks me over, I will end her life as we know it.

i'd like to say i could forgive but i don't think so you knowi'd be so hurt and it would be so hard to trust him againand i would always be paranoidit would make me doubt his commitment to the relationshipits aloti duno what i would dobut things definately wouldn't be the same

i will not tolerate betrayal under any circumstances, bitch will be lucky if i shout at her let alone talk to her ever again.straight 'ur dead to me status' and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

I'm not forgiving her. When you forgive someone for their f*ckry and snakey behaviour, you are subconciously telling them that the behaviour is acceptable.Cheating is not something that randomly happens, it takes thought. As soon as you go through with it you have stabbed me in the back, and I can't forgive. I try and keep my circle of close people small with only people I feel I can trust enough to not do me wrong in it.My opinion is not based on what other people will think. It is based on my principles and morals.She cheats, she is gone. Other people can do what they want, but like I said, when you forive someone for stabbing you in the back, you are subconciously telling them it is acceptable.And on a sidenote, I wouldn't do nothing to the guy who my girl cheated on me with because he didn't do me wrong. Only way that changes is if he one of my people's and knew about me and my girl. Was speaking to a friend from college who I hadn't seen for a while, and he was telling me how he was with his girl for 3 years, faithful and all that and she slept with one of his friends. I felt proper bad for him because he is really a stand up guy and was faithful to her. Some girls are f*cked up. I warned my girl if she ever f*cks me over, I will end her life as we know it.
that is f*ck*ng sadwas it a one off tingor had the girl been violating for time?

Sleeping with the firend is deep but maybe she was fedup with the whole relationship.. Some people find it difficult to pull the plug.

that is f*ck*ng sadwas it a one off tingor had the girl been violating for time?
We was at some event, so I didn't really feel it was the time or place to be asking bare questions, but my suspicions was that it was a one off thing. Either way she violated. Trust me, my heart goes out to that guy, because I know this guy and he was seriously a decent guy. Didn't do her wrong, was faithful through and through, and she violated. As for the friend, SMH @ him. That snakeish behaviour is unforgivable.

Cheating happens when people dont have the bottle to end a relationship they're not fully in.They become complacent, and their relationship becomes a comfort zone.If a man does not assert himself (not necessarily directly), and maintain a level of respect, he will be cheated on sooner or later, unless the woman has the bottle to end it, or call him out and say things arent working out.Nice guys finish last.