FORGIVENESS, WHAT'S UR LIMITS?

Goddaz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I find it hard to trust outsiders(aka heads who aren't fam/close bredrins) anyway so once you break the trust, theres no going back.Trust is the foundation to all relationships, without it then its just a sex and see ya later type thing.

in the words of LC ' i want to forgive you and FORGET you '
lol she always dropping bars
when she said ' i want to forgive ', i was like arr no way your gonna forgive and then after the amazingly long pause when she said ' and FORGET you. it was kinda cold but amusing.your right, the girl does drop bars

No, having said that, do you really think there was no such thing as cheating back in the days?Some of us on here have parents that have cheated on the other half, FACT. Hard times, breaks etc. The thing with today is:"It's too easy to get sex, cheat, and it's easier to move on and start fresh, rather than work on the relationship".However, as we speak, i'm in a seriously f*cked up situation. I know what the right thing is to do, but I just can't. Therefore i'm hardly one to speak on cheating.I personally wouldn't tolerate it, but when LOVE is involved, common sense and folliwing your head moretime goes out the window. And that's the killer. Refusing to accept that someone you love so deeply could do this to you, and knowing someone you love so deeply, and have invested years, plans and love on, will no longer be apart of your life, and YOU have to make that decision.

tolerance zero tried and testedi wish this was not the case for i wud be a happy man now,raising nextmans yuke as my own, not a late night internet hate clerick,but but sadly i am governed by extreme logic and allow no room for treason and satanic intentions in a partner,its too riskymen who forgive there whores for cheating on them are not men and shud be castrated cos they dnt need there balls they can just swallow next mans seed via there chosen proxy site allday long imowe agree that women like to have drama in there personal life,we also agree that womens thoughts and actions are dictated by the media as they do not have souls or minds of there own and apparently free will (mandem with game now wat im saying)but since they alongside gays got mistaken for black people bcos they wer also discriminated against (u will look back and laugh at yr train of logic one day i hope humans) they are granted the keys to the city free to destroy the world for there pimp lord satanwell nowadays the medias perception of drama for a female protagonists storyline is a c*ck dichotomy were she is deciding which of her boyfriends to stop f*ck*ng bcos shes so saintly she feels its wrong somehow and shud cut down or maybe bring in a third,obv the boyfs are fine with this and just so happy to be with such a vain beauty watever her emotions tell her to do at the time,check all yr shows,heroes,lost,eastenders,hollyoaks not to mention the whore feminism programs like sex in the city,they all carry this message pro whore = no come uppance + find 'true love' (biggest wasteman) = happy ending.in short men are conditioned by female demands to tolerate all portals to hell if they dont they are dubbed immature and a woman will in fact nowadays cheat on her man as an exercise to test wether he weely loves her and will stay with her no matter wat,this is the modern day equivalent of romance unfortuantlyi feel let down by my peers and predecessors tbh they have brought about the end of the worldor to put it in terms u can understandthe day after tomorrowpostscript- actually i will have to bly heroes its one of the few times i have seen justice televised wen that light sking whore got double tagged in the chest in season one lmao man actually cheered like wed scored a goal and maybe we hadman up guysits for the children

I hadn't the slight idea what the f*ck you was on about, but I continued to read, and i'm glad I did.

pro whore = no come uppance + find 'true love' (biggest wasteman) = happy ending.in short men are conditioned by female demands to tolerate all portals to hell if they dont they are dubbed immature and a woman will in fact nowadays cheat on her man as an exercise to test wether he weely loves her and will stay with her no matter wat,this is the modern day equivalent of romance unfortuantlyi feel let down by my peers and predecessors tbh they have brought about the end of the worldor to put it in terms u can understandthe day after tomorrowpostscript- actually i will have to bly heroes its one of the few times i have seen justice televised wen that light skin whore got double tagged in the chest in season one lmao man actually cheered like we'd scored a goal and maybe we hadman up guysits for the children
Bars. Someone give this guy a pat on the back.

tolerance zero tried and testedi wish this was not the case for i wud be a happy man now,raising nextmans yuke as my own, not a late night internet hate clerick,but but sadly i am governed by extreme logic and allow no room for treason and satanic intentions in a partner,its too riskymen who forgive there whores for cheating on them are not men and shud be castrated cos they dnt need there balls they can just swallow next mans seed via there chosen proxy site allday long imowe agree that women like to have drama in there personal life,we also agree that womens thoughts and actions are dictated by the media as they do not have souls or minds of there own and apparently free will (mandem with game now wat im saying)but since they alongside gays got mistaken for black people bcos they wer also discriminated against (u will look back and laugh at yr train of logic one day i hope humans) they are granted the keys to the city free to destroy the world for there pimp lord satanwell nowadays the medias perception of drama for a female protagonists storyline is a c*ck dichotomy were she is deciding which of her boyfriends to stop f*ck*ng bcos shes so saintly she feels its wrong somehow and shud cut down or maybe bring in a third,obv the boyfs are fine with this and just so happy to be with such a vain beauty watever her emotions tell her to do at the time,check all yr shows,heroes,lost,eastenders,hollyoaks not to mention the whore feminism programs like sex in the city,they all carry this message pro whore = no come uppance + find 'true love' (biggest wasteman) = happy ending.in short men are conditioned by female demands to tolerate all portals to hell if they dont they are dubbed immature and a woman will in fact nowadays cheat on her man as an exercise to test wether he weely loves her and will stay with her no matter wat,this is the modern day equivalent of romance unfortuantlyi feel let down by my peers and predecessors tbh they have brought about the end of the worldor to put it in terms u can understandthe day after tomorrowpostscript- actually i will have to bly heroes its one of the few times i have seen justice televised wen that light sking whore got double tagged in the chest in season one lmao man actually cheered like wed scored a goal and maybe we hadman up guysits for the children
LMAOThis post was sick.

Guest Teddy Riley
LMAOThis post was sick.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Have to agree with Social &"It's too easy to get sex, cheat, and it's easier to move on and start fresh, rather than work on the relationship".

i take sh*t to heart almost to the point wer it consumes me... so i have to forgive in order to actually live (although she would never kno).. i can forgive but i will never forget.. she would never be in a position to hurt me again as she would get instant "dead to me" status..yh i could love an girl an care for her.. but i care for pride alot more so i dont "think" i could accept her back... if kids and foundation has ben built then bwoi i really couldnt say as ive never been that deep....but even 99% loyalty... is 100% dis-loyalty