Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

hiphop The early 90's hip hip appreciation thread

This particular error has got to be one of my favourites when it comes to the quality of hip hop that was released.Post up some of your favourite hip hop songs from your chosen favourite years from 1990 - 1996* sorry i still dont know how to embed *my favourite years were 1995/1996, here are several of my favourite songs from that time. Feel free to share yours.

- onyx - last days ( 1995 , sticky fingaz verse on that is too much )
- lost boys - renee ( 1996 )
- masta ace - sittin on chrome ( 1995)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlnRDYmcTY - dr dre - keep their heads ringin ( 1995 )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eVa11fv_iM - xzibit - paparazzi -( 1996 )

OH sh*t, i just clocked i wrote hip hip in the title, oopscan somebody with e power somehow change the title please* goes back to sleep *

^ wow at the beat on that, its super duper big. artist/ name of song ?jj don't let me down.

why thank you for that, it has made my sunday complete. imagine crankin the bass up on that in the car, oh wow, straight to a cd this song goes.:-)

JJ i hope you know about the guy that is masta ace. :D

f*ck these threads...
well thats just charming , such positive attitude

Guest Teddy Riley
f*ck these threads...
well thats just charming , such positive attitude
A positive attitude would be to embarce the future, not constantly living in the past...*bumps What The f*ck Is A Jay Electronica?*

no no no, we need to celebrate the music off the past, the early 90s hiphop stuff shits on the kind of hiphop that is being made these days.

Guest Teddy Riley
no no no, we need to celebrate the music off the past, the early 90s hiphop stuff shits on the kind of hiphop that is being made these days.
Gets done way too much. Celebrate it too much and you get held back and no progress is made and sh*t becomes stagnant. Move on FFS, innovate.

This is a bad thread. How you gonna ask which year? Appreciation for old skool is a must, especially in times where the present is dry and future seems bleak

well okay then maybe i shouldnt of asked what year, preharps i should of just said, post up your favourite old school hiphop videos.* leaves thread disapointed *

I was still a kid in the 90si had to re listen to to most of the 90s ishwhat ever year Big- Ready to die came out tbh

96' for definatelike Lucarelli said, the doggfather was released then, one of my top 3 fav album's ever to be releasedi liked 98' & 99' also