The early 90's hip hip appreciation thread

LuLu

This particular error has got to be one of my favourites when it comes to the quality of hip hop that was released.Post up some of your favourite hip hop songs from your chosen favourite years from 1990 - 1996* sorry i still dont know how to embed *my favourite years were 1995/1996, here are several of my favourite songs from that time. Feel free to share yours.

- onyx - last days ( 1995 , sticky fingaz verse on that is too much )
- lost boys - renee ( 1996 )
- masta ace - sittin on chrome ( 1995)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlnRDYmcTY - dr dre - keep their heads ringin ( 1995 )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eVa11fv_iM - xzibit - paparazzi -( 1996 )

Guest Teddy Riley
f*ck these threads...
well thats just charming , such positive attitude
A positive attitude would be to embarce the future, not constantly living in the past...*bumps What The f*ck Is A Jay Electronica?*

Guest Teddy Riley
no no no, we need to celebrate the music off the past, the early 90s hiphop stuff shits on the kind of hiphop that is being made these days.
Gets done way too much. Celebrate it too much and you get held back and no progress is made and sh*t becomes stagnant. Move on FFS, innovate.

well okay then maybe i shouldnt of asked what year, preharps i should of just said, post up your favourite old school hiphop videos.* leaves thread disapointed *