Myspace people dem

Bruno Di Gradi

Do people of the same gender message you wanting your msn to talk?I dunno if these people realise how they're making themselves look.Not even to listen to ur music/see graphic designs/art etc... but just to talk ?Would be worse if you don't do anything like that and have people of the same gender saying the same thing.Does anyone else get this?

networking?seeing if ur the type of person they may want to work with in the futurei ain experienced this btwmainly because i dnt have any friends on my myspace
nah but this is the thing....They don't do anything that relates to what you do.Normal man messaging me. Wanting my msn?If he was doing music then kl because obviously it would be business... but people holla'in just to talk on msn.

networking?seeing if ur the type of person they may want to work with in the futurei ain experienced this btwmainly because i dnt have any friends on my myspace
nah but this is the thing....They don't do anything that relates to what you do.Normal man messaging me. Wanting my msn?If he was doing music then kl because obviously it would be business... but people holla'in just to talk on msn.
sounds like pedo business to me

if it aint about music and i dont know you personallythen wat are we talking about seriously. . .
so u ent got half the forum on msn?
thats differentthey added meand i know where they're adding me fromwhere as myspace is completely differentand moretime i get added from group convos so relax on that front. . .

if it aint about music and i dont know you personallythen wat are we talking about seriously. . .
so u ent got half the forum on msn?
thats differentthey added meand i know where they're adding me fromwhere as myspace is completely differentand moretime i get added from group convos so relax on that front. . .
i'm relaxedjus pointin out a flaw in ur argumentbut yh the answer to this topic is fairly obviousbreadment

I swear when i get these messages i always think its someone from this website trying to take the piss.wtfuj4.jpg**i allowed man his dignity by covering his eyes and the url**
Lmao at 'let me know please mate'Hes ornnnn youuuuuuuuu