Sign in to follow this  
I.B.Blackman

Iv'e Just Made Talkbox in my Yard

Download mda talkbox for freejust in case u dont know to set it up:activate ASIO or any other driver that allows the Line Inpick a mixer channel and set input to mic. pan it full leftpick another mixer channel, pick a synth and send the synth to this mixer channel. pan it full rightpick a 3rd mixer channel, load the talkbox on that. now route the first and second channel to the 3rd channel.turn on your mic in the control panel of your pc.now play and talk and it should work if u did it properly. a smooth synth works best but experiment.Mans T-Pain out ere

for f*ck sake t-pain does not use a talkboxsounds sick though, i was under the impression that a talk box used your mouth/vocal chords to 'shape' the synth sounds and thus could not be replicated in a plugin...

i have autotune right here.... i dont need no talkbox.. at the same token i think autotune is also lame
Autotune sound is very different from a talkboxTalkbox = California LoveT-Pain/Cher = Autotune

Dunno, doesnt sound to good i dont think - might be cause cant hear what ya sayin like but dunnoJust sounds messy, obviously it was only a quick thing like

upon reflection this is really jus a vocoder using the wave shape of whatever instrument im inputtingso it aint really a talk box

you've just made a talkbox....... thought you meant you built one, not downloaded a free vocoder called talkbox