TO BUMBARASECLART fao scorpz and other cat owners

FACE OFF

i was sleeping last night and then i hear some proper warring meows from my cat shardae true it was raining i let both my cats stay in the house and its a good thing i did.when i heard the noise i went out ready to slap shizzle (my other cat) but he was just jammin with some mark on his face as he must of just got shot a box so i go get a drink and then my girl comes out and looks at shardae and says to me"oh sh*t face off she has had one"im like"one what"she says"a kitten"im like"dont lie"i couldnt believe it sh*t was nuts she had 4 of them still.i already got people that want them but i am keeping one and calling it stringer (stringer bell)for now ill call the othersavonmarloand bodieKITSETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHERE ARE SOME OF PICTURES OF THEM its the first time ive even seen a cat give birth i had no clue still my girl was tellin me what to do i was all saying "PUSH" like some idiot lol.PIC_0217.jpgPIC_0215.jpgPIC_0221.jpgPIC_0224.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IM JUST GONNA WAIT FOR THE COMMENTim not gonna say it coz im too kindbut i know someone is gonna get onto what i seeP.S - them lickle pussys seem kinda kl
The HappyFeet kitten of the litter.

Argh.. kittens r quite cute, but how did you not clock that the cat was pregnant? lolyou do know u can't rehome them yet, i think you gotta wait 6 weeks.
yh.. and don't touch them too muchbecuase if they start to smell different their mum might reject them

awwwwwww.... they are so tinyhave they opened their eyes yet?
nah they are literally hours old but i can tell shizzle is the dad he been fussing over them too still this is shizzlePIC_0227.jpgbabyfather ya zimidont forget the whole kittens are a collective that im callingKITSET.

Guest Flat Eric
LOL at the colour of your wifeys fingernails.
looks like she been eating kenkey n forgot to wash her hands so all the kenkey is under her nails
lol RUDE!