How Was Your Sunday

Guest Sergio Agüero

Guest Sergio Agüero

I been sitting outside in the sun all day with laptop doing some betting,went through 2 bottles of rose win and the dog went through half a cake.Yours?

boog tbhrained all day, wanned to go out an get some greens with which to cook my dinnerbut it jus kept rainingso i started to boil the salt fish, used half of a 400g packim lookin at it, and tryin to flake it, take out the bones, and it dnt really look like saltfish tbh, looked like some boog alternative, i mean i try to avoid this by purchasin the cod one, but it seems i was cheatedso then i started to boil the rest, by this time i was vex, a hungry smaddy is a angry smaddyso i put a chicken an mushroom pie in the oven, took forever to cook, i ate itturned off the salt fish cos the rest of it was lookin peaky as well, so thats jus on the sidenow im eeating a lamb pattietoo much meat for one day tbh

Weather has been really nice this weekend, its pretty warm today.ive just been a lazy cow today, had a horrible hangover from last night, so ive just been loungin about watchin the hills most of the day gonna go for a random evening country drive in a bit though, go through the little villages in dartmoor and blast out the music, scare some sheep and deer and what not.

Its been alright... my cousins have been giving me the most amount of jokes. Cleaned my rooom... gonna have a bath inna peice... touch one yard shoobz later with my bottle of JD I need to finish :D
I swear you have a drinking problem.Sunday is always boog (no disrespect to God).Went stoods, jammed, found out what's going in the area, skanked usual.Come home might go dip into the meatpot.

Spent the day pampering myself at home lol. Cleansed, toned, exfoliated, did the face mask thing. Washed the hair- shall tong it tomorrow. Did my nails. :D talked to my girls. listening to the sweet sweet sounds of my Trey Songz! Life's good!