Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Family givin u money

basically i been doin some work for my uncle lately (volunteered)jus fixin up his yard and decorating ithe comes round mine a lil earlier to pay me for itbut obviously i do not accept it although i want it (thoses wiv fam values will no wagwan)he keeps offering i keep saying NO ITS OK I DONT Want itususaly i say it 4/5 times but then i will jus agree and take itbut this time mumsie told him not to give me ithe was like nah but hes worked for itbut shes like ur family we dont want ur moneyim finkin but hold on 2bills will help me out nicelybut anyway i still played on like i didnt wna take itlater i go in my room and the ps on my pillowbut still does anyone else do this?like say no wen u realy want it jus to show respect??

them ones lolye i do the same "nah honestly i dont want it, dont worry"but inside im like "beg you leave it in my room"

them ones lolye i do the same "nah honestly i dont want it, dont worry"but inside im like "beg you leave it in my room"
exactly dat

:D:D Init

I swear you were the one who stole money out your mum's purse???
i always put it backand its always double the amount
:Dnot the point

i nobut its only in realy desperate situations

lol yea. after 3 no's i usually pretend that im accepting the pees as a favour to them"no really auntie it's fine" lol

i nobut its only in realy desperate situations
yeah but really, in them situations, swallowing your pride and asking your mum for money>>>> stealing it then putting it back later to put your guilt to rest

Yer only twice thoughdon't want to risk them keeping it
same here
lolits gotta b 3 no its orights AT LEAST2 IS JUS A WEAK EFORT

exactly dat

i used to be like o nah nah u dnt have to blablabut they are always gna give it to uso i jus take it and say thank youcos every little countsand moretime its guilt money etcas im typing tho, i jus feel like i shouldnt take itbut i always get it when its a time of dire(sp) need, even tho these family members dnt kno thattalkin bout £5-20 here thoanyway anyway, u deserve that money, u worked for itur mum didnt really have any right tellin him not to give it to you

f*ck, i ain't ever been given money by my fam for helpin them outhave borrowed from the parents a lot recently though, due to not going to bank as much because of revision, but they know they're getting paid back

anyway anyway, u deserve that money, u worked for itur mum didnt really have any right tellin him not to give it to you
I NOBUT MUSIE IS ON SOME BEX HYPE NOWADAYSBAAAAARE LECTURES LASTING AN HOUR FOR A REASON I DONT NOAS SOON AS I OPEN D FRONT DOOORREEEEH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEEH REH TEH REH REH TEH

anyway anyway, u deserve that money, u worked for itur mum didnt really have any right tellin him not to give it to you
I NOBUT MUSIE IS ON SOME BEX HYPE NOWADAYSBAAAAARE LECTURES LASTING AN HOUR FOR A REASON I DONT NOAS SOON AS I OPEN D FRONT DOOORREEEEH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEEH REH TEH REH REH TEH
its ur ageur gettin old, an gettin bigand shes thinkin: i cant beat this prick no more, hes slippin out of my grasp, fast like

christ trying to get money outta my kin these days is like feeding the 4thousand with a fish...drawing blood from a stone...they dont fall for my shnnaigans no more/......buggers;;;;;my woes and tales of desperation dont pay no more.....i tried tears other day....those tears dripped on death ears...lol////long live the rents

Guest haze-e
I just take it and say''Gimme that you pussi o''
:D:D u white?
Lulz yeh.How can you tell?