Memories

Grafter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being 3 on my trycycle .. dropping to the side & falling thru a mirror that was meant to be thrown out & slitting my eye lid open so my eye was hanging out.Another oneKissing some girl in the hospital when this accident happened under the fake kiddy cooker thing.Feeling up some girls leg when i was 5 in infants school at the acorn computers.me and my friend rolling around in them pedal cars outside when i was 4.

Chewing a telephone cord Having a screw stuck in my headHaving asthma in hospital like age 5, being dragged out of my bed in the middle of the night kicking and screaming and holding a jab in my arms by the doctors, I was bawlin differentlyBeing punched in the face by my mum like age 5 for repeatedly throwing a big packet of walkers crisps into the shopping basket

3 yrs in nursry all the kids wa excited it wa story time but i wanted to be on my own in the hall....always.....sat in the mini phonebox....bliss it was.......they came looking for me,,,i was peeved...miss and mrs bear and robin were the teachers
to add i can still feel the sunshine streaming fru the windows and the quietness and solitude,,,that fedeling always and will always stay wiv me...fabulous feeling memory...beautiful...never forget it

3 years old - watching thomas the tank engine on tv.5 years old - Was at a girls birthday party and I was holding a massive snake. Boi was I prang6 years old - My birthday party. Had all the family over. Remeber that Thomas the tank engine cake i had.8 years old - Got lost in Wood Green. Was crying until I was reunited with my parents

I'm 22.2 years old sitting on the floor of our old flat in Lagos playing with my toy train.Later in the same year touching down on London, me crying on and on because it was too cold so my mum had to give me a blanket.A year later on my first day in nursery, and the shock of encountering a white kid (no racist).

2 yrs old - gettin knocked down by a car, tellin my mum over and over again not to cry, but she jus kept cryin then my voice ran out...woke up in the hospital, they had cut up my favourite socks3yrs old - was my birthday, and my mum bought me the little mermaid on video, i didnt even knoooo it was my birthday and she jus gives it to me no wrapped or nuffin: like here u go, happy birthda, double surprise right there because i was like omg its my birthday and omg little mermaidbetween the ages of 2-4, i remember a lot, cos it was such a happy time

I'm 22 years old.I can remember back to when I was 2 years old (day before my 3rd birthday).I nearly died and came even closer to losing my right hand when I tried to pick up a ceramic pyrex type bowl (for some f*ck*ng reason) which was heavy because there was some dahl soaking in there.Anyway dropped the ting, it smashed and I landed on one of the shards which cut right through my wrist veins and arteries. My hand was just hanging of my wrist and I was bleeding profusely and I can distinctly remember that I couldn't feel any sensation of pain and the wound looked like when you cut a quarter out of a blood orange. I ran out of the kitchen and both my parents were upstairs. I tried to climb the stairs but at that point I was small so I would normally crawl up there, but I couldn't because my hand was just hanging of flailing. So I screamed for someone to come down and my mum came running and screamed for my dad who ran down and got a tea towel and wrapped it round my wrist.I then remember the ambulance came but that bit is a bit vague.Then I remember being rushed into A&E and lying on a hospital bed crying and the doctors and nurse trying to distract me with stuffed animal and an abacus (f*ck knows why they thought an abacus would make me calm).Then they must have drugged me and I woke up with a bandage and sh*t round my wrist.

4 years old - I remember watching my 2 baby cousins fighting on the fall... one of them had the other in a headlock whilst biting his head... dunno why I remember that.From about 5-9 the vivid memories I have are of the f*ckries I witnessed in my house... like I can watch it in my head like a movie...swear that sh*t never goes no matter how much u try repressing it.

4 years old - I remember watching my 2 baby cousins fighting on the fall... one of them had the other in a headlock whilst biting his head... dunno why I remember that.From about 5-9 the vivid memories I have are of the f*ckries I witnessed in my house... like I can watch it in my head like a movie...swear that sh*t never goes no matter how much u try repressing it.
u ever thought about writing it down?this goes for everyonei mite do thisbut i dnt want no one readin it till i die or something like thatu kno jus incase u get altzeimers, or something f*cked happens an people need to kno...

u ever thought about writing it down?this goes for everyonei mite do thisbut i dnt want no one readin it till i die or something like thatu kno jus incase u get altzeimers, or something f*cked happens an people need to kno...
Hmm I'll get myself into a state if I do... I remember writing a very watered down version in a poem for my mums birthday. Might do it though... eveything I remember as a yout... jot it dwn. Good idea!