Memories

Grafter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nursery times remembr a cuple flashes like sittin in a certain class room or teh cage play areadunno how old i was probably 4 or suttin.cnt remember anythin between ages 11-15 tho pissd
seriously talkin?

nursery times remembr a cuple flashes like sittin in a certain class room or teh cage play areadunno how old i was probably 4 or suttin.cnt remember anythin between ages 11-15 tho pissd
seriously talkin?
yh, 11- 14 or15 duno everythin is a blur tbh.

seriously talkin?
yh, 11- 14 or15 duno everythin is a blur tbh.
thats f*cked

2/3 years old, Zanzibar, got bitten by a tortoise while tryna feed it mango skins.
didnt kno dem tings were agressive
they aren't, they're jus faster than one would expect when they're tryna get food
my grandpops had a tortoise... he would headbutt u with his shell into ur foot. Man would chase you around the garden. was a hype ting.

Guest Tibbius

3 years old, after watching superman, i thought i could fly and took the leap of faith from the top of the stairsit hurtalotor (dont know how old i was) making toast on in the kitchen, next to a pile of sugar (which i put on my toast - dont ask, i was young)after that i didnt feel to good, the sugar wasnt sugar..................

3 years old, after watching superman, i thought i could fly and took the leap of faith from the top of the stairsit hurtalotor (dont know how old i was) making toast on in the kitchen, next to a pile of sugar (which i put on my toast - dont ask, i was young)after that i didnt feel to good, the sugar wasnt sugar..................
lol, crack child

lol, crack child
LOL