Sign in to follow this  
JGGB

grime Is Jammer in Top 10 Grime Artists?

My bredrin says he is but I'm not so sure. Tbh I haven't heard much of his stuff and I havent been able to listen to Are You Dumb vol3 yet.But he is a bit gimmicky though IMHO. "Yeaaaaah, Neckle, Seckkkkle, Merkle, SHATAP!"Who agrees, who disagrees?

he spits like he's got a blocked nosethe whole shutap thing is swag and annoyin1 big gimmick

if we were to have a think about this tho...who would be the top ten artists in GRIME?not that came from GRIME i.e. Dizzee/Kano/Tinchybut IN GRIME, making GRIME and nearly enough only GRIMEWileyJMESkeptathese are obvious choiceswho else?

if we were to have a think about this tho...who would be the top ten artists in GRIME?not that came from GRIME i.e. Dizzee/Kano/Tinchybut IN GRIME, making GRIME and nearly enough only GRIMEWileyJMESkeptathese are obvious choiceswho else?
Dot RottenGhettoDevlinspring to mind but im tired

only thing i ever rated jammer for was murkle man tune n thts it

If you are judging him as a lytricist.. No But over all he deserves to be close. Hes very hardworking, his unique, buisness minded and his music knowledge is quite up there.. From what I know and have seen.

Guest Medic

Jammer is not in the top 10. He has some catchy bars, but that annoying voice seems to overide everything. I wouldnt say hes swag, he has his style, which is hype but im not a big fan of his.