Sabrina, The Teenage Witch

YGNB

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
how come ALL those channels fell off so hard tho. everything from nick to disney to trouble. dead out. swear even cartoon network is sheg now
it's because ur not a child anymore
na its cos the channels fell off.

Guest Esquilax
The cartoons really did fall off tbh. Even the shitest of 90's cartoons are ten times better than the likes of sponge bob and co....
ay wot?shut your blood claat famspongebob was the one

f*ckIN HATED THT CLARISSA sh*t.THT BROTHER WAS A PRICK. WA GWARN FOR THT YUTE ALWAYS CLIMBIN THRU THE WINDOW AND THE GUITAR STRUMMING WHENEVER THE LADDER STRUCK THE OUTSIDE. f*ck OFF WIT THT sh*t.
:D AAAARRRGH you mean Sam?? :D I remember throwing my tennis ball at the TV everytime I heard ''Sam *guitar strumming*. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I wanted to kill him, as well as the rest of the castHated that show too.But...roger01.jpgBADMAN *tries to laugh like him*
BOOOOOP!AfraidOfTheDark01.gifHol tite the 6pm Nickelodeon CREW!!
CLAKK CLAKKRemember the episode where Tatyana Ali keeps getting boyed by that wall demon thing that killed her twin? :D
Lol, I remember that! That was one of the scariest episodes. Zeebo the clown was BLOODY scary as well.The theme music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I used to proper love Nickelodeon. I remember promising to myself that I would watch it forever.Did anyone used to watch this?
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This has to be one of the greatest cartoons ever. It had a proper adult tone.Oh, and just because no-one has mentioned it,*looks on play.com for children's dvds*

The cartoons really did fall off tbh. Even the shitest of 90's cartoons are ten times better than the likes of sponge bob and co....
Spongebob was only the one because it harks back to the early Nicktoons like Ren and Stimpy and Rocko (even though it's a softer version)

Nicktoon originals are much better than this....sponge!

Guest PennyTraitor
Spongebob was only the one because it harks back to the early Nicktoons like Ren and Stimpy and Rocko (even though it's a softer version)
alie, those shows had some f*ckERY going on thinking bout it.and lol at this yute was born in 93. u def have no say in this matter.

moofam.gifThis sh*t scared the sh*t out of meswaggest cartoon on road
Feels like there staring into my soul
yh that cartoon was soooo weirdthat hobgoblin monster thing that used to fly abouteverything about that cartoon was f*ckedscary, but i still watched it

Guest Esquilax
alie, those shows had some f*ckERY going on thinking bout it.and lol at this yute was born in 93. u def have no say in this matter.
I will f*ck you the f*ck up.

Guest PennyTraitor
I will f*ck you the f*ck up.
sh*t. what have i done.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Scannign through this page I saw someone say spongebob was the one.Nah nah famSpongebog IS the one.THE ONE WITH THE STRANGELR ROFLFK DLKSLDFKSDDOSDLASDL;ASD;SASSFD

nah spongebob is hilariousactually has me creasini got one yout to sit down an watch itman talkin bout how hes a grown man, an grown man dont wear shorts nor watch cartoonsdont think he didnt start bussin up larfin, and then hastily turn the channel over to the newscos he did

f*ckIN HATED THT CLARISSA sh*t.THT BROTHER WAS A PRICK. WA GWARN FOR THT YUTE ALWAYS CLIMBIN THRU THE WINDOW AND THE GUITAR STRUMMING WHENEVER THE LADDER STRUCK THE OUTSIDE. f*ck OFF WIT THT sh*t.
:D AAAARRRGH you mean Sam?? :D I remember throwing my tennis ball at the TV everytime I heard ''Sam *guitar strumming*. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I wanted to kill him, as well as the rest of the castHated that show too.But...roger01.jpgBADMAN *tries to laugh like him*
BOOOOOP!AfraidOfTheDark01.gifHol tite the 6pm Nickelodeon CREW!!
CLAKK CLAKKRemember the episode where Tatyana Ali keeps getting boyed by that wall demon thing that killed her twin? :D
Lol, I remember that! That was one of the scariest episodes. Zeebo the clown was BLOODY scary as well.The theme music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I used to proper love Nickelodeon. I remember promising to myself that I would watch it forever.Did anyone used to watch this?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This has to be one of the greatest cartoons ever. It had a proper adult tone.Oh, and just because no-one has mentioned it,*looks on play.com for children's dvds*
ROUND THE TWIST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! JEEEZ!The theme tune to end all theme tunez....