Fellaz

Young Boss

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
why dnt u get ur tongue and ur belly button done aswell.
Okay, you've posted 3 times now. We get it, you don't like ear piercings.
Dont worry bout him, he's just pissed cuz he got raped by this guypiercings.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remy Lebeau
lol at not knowing what makes u gay or notthem gay guys there :D
i know what makes you gay...sticking your d*ck up another mans arsebut from when ur mentioning extra sh*t like ears piercedthen boy...

Guest PennyTraitor
Bang bang didn't follow the hype gang.
bait tht back in the day u was in school or one ghanian church. NO WHERE ELSE. how could u follow any sort of hype or trend. :D

worst thing is the white boys who wear two hench (probably fake) diamonds in both ears alongside their overly styled haircuts and timberland bootsfair play black people get a bly for it being part of 'black style'one thing tho, the big f*ck off holes i see in peoples ears... i'm seeing bare now and i swear, i'm still asking myself... how the f*ck did that catch on?

worst thing is the white boys who wear two hench (probably fake) diamonds in both ears alongside their overly styled haircuts and timberland bootsfair play black people get a bly for it being part of 'black style'one thing tho, the big f*ck off holes i see in peoples ears... i'm seeing bare now and i swear, i'm still asking myself... how the f*ck did that catch on?
Have never im my whole life had a styles haircut, most i have ever done is dax on grade 2. I hate styled haircuts, all gelled up and sh*t, pisses me off.

Guest Flat Eric
bait tht back in the day u was in school or one ghanian church. NO WHERE ELSE. how could u follow any sort of hype or trend. :D
:D Back in the day I was doing a ting with your wifey while you bought her rings, bracelets and a T-Mobile contract.

Guest PennyTraitor
:D Back in the day I was doing a ting with your wifey while you bought her rings, bracelets and a T-Mobile contract.
back in the day tamagotchi was the in ting and tmobile was one2one so u have failed my friend.also ive never had a wifey (no homo)

hol tite the undercover gays doe
Why you obsessed with gay sh*t fam? look at how many Actors, Rappers, Singers, regular people etc have ear piercings and you tryna say they all gay? you must be smoking some next sh*t
lol i dnt smoke cuzdo ur ting doe, i know some1 who works in claires accessories and can get u discount earings.

i was wondering the appropriate time to pierce ears cos even though i like men with two i don think its appropriate to pierce a boy childs ear twice is it espeially when they are young? i feel cruel if i pierce his ears its bad enough im subjecting him to being circumcised