Sign in to follow this  
Young Boss

Letting a stranger sleep at ya crib

1 time this girl basically ordered take away she lived in da flat upstairs to me so the delivery man comes and she goes to get it but then her flat door shuts and guess wat she don't have a key on her to get in and her flat mates are away for the weekend so she rings on my door and says can you help me i can't get in my flat reh reh reh so basically she sleeps the night in my flat but she was buff i swear down lol

This story should have ended something like, "i eat the pizza then slammed it thought the night and she left in the morning"

fail_party.jpg

Guest David Braund
This story should have ended something like, "i eat the pizza then slammed it thought the night and she left in the morning"
fail_party.jpg

innet

fail_party.jpg

But then it would have been a lie i'm not gonna lie i felt to smash it i would have murdered the puss i was a virgin too but oh well she was some Latina bitch

fail_party.jpg

BASICALLY

i'm not gonna lie i felt to smash it i would have murdered the puss...
BUT YOU DIDN'TEPIC EPIC PHAIL

fail_party.jpg

But then it would have been a lie i'm not gonna lie i felt to smash it i would have murdered the puss i was a virgin too but oh well she was some Latina bitch
u r a puss n oh yeh we dont get latinas in da uk u wasteman

fail_party.jpg

LMAO, that guy in the background looks like he is gonna cry

you should of smashed her...bait she did it un-purposebtw what did you do with her imstead of f*ck*ng???

fail_party.jpg

Are you dumb of course you will get many Latins in London and i'm sure next cities she was a fukin grown woman too

you should of smashed her...bait she did it un-purposebtw what did you do with her imstead of f*ck*ng???
Basically she was eating and i was watching TV then she goes do you mind if i sleep now so i'm like go ahead but nah i was too shy to even flirt with her fam but oh well

fail_party.jpg

Are you dumb of course you will get many Latins in London and i'm sure next cities she was a fukin grown woman too
so wot your shook 2 lash a grown woman ? :D n no u wont get latinas out ov london never been

Guest Radio

You let some chick stay at your yard and you didn't tax her on the p*ssy, why did you make this thread cuzzy

fail_party.jpg

AWWWWWGEESTOP ENDING URSELF

fail_party.jpg

Dont know whats worse, Young Bossman or this.

not only u didnt bang herbut u didnt even flirt? to get her familiar with what u wanna do with her in the near future.. i mean.. she lived upstairs from u.. that was a perfect time to make a connection for the future if you couldnt lash it there and then. Pure excuses.You need to be banished.

Guest Flat Eric
fail_party.jpg

Dont know whats worse, Young Bossman or this.
lmao