Letting a stranger sleep at ya crib

Young Boss

1 time this girl basically ordered take away she lived in da flat upstairs to me so the delivery man comes and she goes to get it but then her flat door shuts and guess wat she don't have a key on her to get in and her flat mates are away for the weekend so she rings on my door and says can you help me i can't get in my flat reh reh reh so basically she sleeps the night in my flat but she was buff i swear down lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
This story should have ended something like, "i eat the pizza then slammed it thought the night and she left in the morning"
fail_party.jpg

innet

This story should have ended something like, "i eat the pizza then slammed it thought the night and she left in the morning"
fail_party.jpg

But then it would have been a lie i'm not gonna lie i felt to smash it i would have murdered the puss i was a virgin too but oh well she was some Latina bitch

fail_party.jpg

But then it would have been a lie i'm not gonna lie i felt to smash it i would have murdered the puss i was a virgin too but oh well she was some Latina bitch
u r a puss n oh yeh we dont get latinas in da uk u wasteman

fail_party.jpg

Are you dumb of course you will get many Latins in London and i'm sure next cities she was a fukin grown woman too

fail_party.jpg

Are you dumb of course you will get many Latins in London and i'm sure next cities she was a fukin grown woman too
so wot your shook 2 lash a grown woman ? :D n no u wont get latinas out ov london never been

fail_party.jpg

Dont know whats worse, Young Bossman or this.

Guest Flat Eric
fail_party.jpg

Dont know whats worse, Young Bossman or this.
lmao