Need Help

djbmc

Anyone know how to dry out cars? Me being the f*ck up that i am, left my car window open last night and i dunno wot it was like where you were but down here the heavens well and truly opened and soaked the sh*t out of everything in my car, including the seats and carpets! It's like a swamp in there :D Anyway anyone know of any techniques/gizmos that will aid me in drying the bastard out before it starts to hum?Please refrain from posting things like "arrr fam ur pissed car's gonna stink" and "wot countryside enz u live in cuz i'd have jacked ur car if i'd have seen it with the window down" etc... coz i've already heard it all.....

Lol, always one^.Find something decent to soak most of it up & let your AC run.
yeah, apparently the carpets have foam underneath them so they're hard to dry but i'm gonna have to do my best and have it done professionaly.

This happened to me a couple months back.Except my radio, golf club, shoes, and jacket were gone when I found it.I just let it sit outside and dry (took about 4 days), then just got the Poles to Valet it.
did it smell? gonna have to do this i think

Guest David Braund

my area is sweet aswelllast year i woke up to find the front door to my house was wide opennot even a spec of dust was missinn my mum regularly forgets her car door open, one time even had the lights on inside n was unlocked (her memory is as good as mine)