The only way I would fight in Iraq...

2deal2

U.S. Gangs in Iraq50951_1213105143.jpgCaught your attention?A soldier from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division dancing with a Washington Redskins cheerleader at Patrol Base Dragon, Iraq, during a Nov. 27, 2007 appearance by the squad. The girl's name is Chastity by the way.Anyway, I read about US Gangs in the army in Iraq in the free mag Short List (get it at train station on Thursdays)They were saying that a lot of gang members are being recruited because of their gun skills and alertness, but then the gangs are spraying graffiti over walls and tanks, throwing up signs and forcing other soldiers to join them. gangs-of-iraq.jpgFrom: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/28/...tr=HOME_3107316(CBS) U.S. Army Sgt. Juwan Johnson got a hero's welcome while home on leave in June of 2004. "Not only did I love my son - but my god - I liked the man he was becoming," his mother, Stephanie Cockrell, remembers. But that trip home was the last time his family saw him alive. When Johnson died, he wasn't in a war zone, he was in Germany. "He had finished his term in Iraq," his mother said. "I talked to him the day before his death. He said, 'Mom, I'm in the process of discharging out. I'll be out in two weeks'." On July 3, 2005, Sgt. Johnson went to a park not far from his base in Germany to be initiated into the 'Gangster Disciples,' a notorious Chicago-based street gang. He was beaten by eight other soldiers in a "jump-in" - an initiation rite common to many gangs. "My son never spoke of joining a gang," Cockrell told CBS News correspondent Thalia Assuras. Johnson died that night from his injuries. His son, Juwan Jr., was born five months later. "I feel like I didn't prepare him enough to deal with this and I should have," his mother said. "But how would I have known there were gangs in the military? I could have had that talk with him." :D Did anyone else know about this?

Good idea, going to iraq and poppin dem glocks at smelly towelhead terrorist cunts>>>>>>killing your own people over stupid sh*t.
AlieWhat's really funny is some people are going on like gangs in the army is a bad thing. Isn't that what they wanted in the first place? Its like people can't make their minds up.

Guest Radio
Good idea, going to iraq and poppin dem glocks at smelly towelhead terrorist cunts>>>>>>killing your own people over stupid sh*t.
They ain't killing terrorists in Iraq they are killing civilians...

Im sure they're killing terrorists too.

Im sure they're killing terrorists too.
All is fair in love and war.Apparently those Iraqi's hate Black people anyway. I remember reading some article when one Iraqi ''insurgent'' was being interviewed and he was talking about how his people specifically target ''Negroes''. He was talking about how its bad enough that outsiders are invading, but having ''negroes'' operating in their land was really insulting and rah rah rah. He even said that sometimes they abort their missions when no Black people are present.Wouldn't surprise me if true.So to Hell with all of them. What's even worse is you get these coconut bounty niggas who actually go there to fight for them because they are their ''Muslim brothers''.KMT

Who cares there all the same with there allah akbah sh*t.
X2