Sign in to follow this  
Guest PennyTraitor

ukfunky FUNKY MONKEY?

Guest PennyTraitor

if ur going let me know so i can catch u slippin. i know theres a rave topic but not everyone goes in there.[

Guest PennyTraitor
p.s thts not me in the video
p.p.s It's not good to lie
p.p.s.s so u should stop doing it.and zlast it werent hot from what i remember, and i probably hadnt had a trim (like now).

that looks like my kinda dance still want to pass through ne flyer?

Guest PennyTraitor

tbh this should be the vip2 unofficial link up part 2.

Yh im hearing its all 20+ on the door....lolBut trusay tickets been on sale for ages theres no excuse to pay so much

Guest PennyTraitor

the door price is gonna b rediculous tbh. like 20-25 i reckon. tbh it would be worth it tho.lol

where is the secret locationdoor prices cha me and my boy forked out £100 for 75 minutes of raving in sun city at bagleys one bank holiday all because this wasteguy forgot to buy the tickets for la cosa nostra at ministry

Guest PennyTraitor

its in holburn i think. jus ring and ask them. they did it like tht so theres no wasteman hangin around.

Guest PennyTraitor

im gonna have to wear the hat again cos im not even on leavin my house til the rave.

[Versatile] I'LL SEEE YOU DAREEEEEEE [/Versatile]LOL @ this being the REAL VIP2 link up.(No offense)

my question is what type of people are gonna go to this tingmost people got work tomorrow so work people are not on itits just gonna be student and bums?disclaimer: I fit under the bum catagory

Guest PennyTraitor
[Versatile] I'LL SEEE YOU DAREEEEEEE [/Versatile]LOL @ this being the REAL VIP2 link up.(No offense)
lol.. catch psgs on mic aswell.'we give it to dem'

my question is what type of people are gonna go to this tingmost people got work tomorrow so work people are not on itits just gonna be student and bums?disclaimer: I fit under the bum catagory
Students, Bums, Part time workers and People who call in sick.

Students, Bums, Part time workers and People who call in sick.
as i thought safe

might just pass by see whats going down got work in the morning and need to up early