FAO: Biology(AS) students

Kaiser

allow it no one told be that but I searched the net to do some get some revision papersand I read people are doing unit 3wtfsame sh*t with Chemistry teacher says you have unit 3 to sit for you knowwhen there is a week to the examsARRRRGHmight pick up U's

usually just read the text book answering the questions at the end of each page, then at the end of each chapter i do questions from practice papers on the chapter i just read but i think for chemistry i'm gonna try skim through and get the important facts then do the papers because i don't have that much time left and i am retaking unit 1 as well. last few days i'll do biology which should be a lot easier than chemistry , i know most of unit 3 but unit 2 is just bare random facts put together and i hardly know any of it . . . but yeah i'm gonna be revising till monday cos my exams start again on tues. . .

i'm in the same position. . . have a week to learn biology and chemistry basically from scratch . . .you do both bio and chem?
I'm in the midst of my 2 weeks to revise economics, maths, chemistry & biology :DScrewed if I don't work all day everyday till exams tbh.

i'm in the same position. . . have a week to learn biology and chemistry basically from scratch . . .you do both bio and chem?
I'm in the midst of my 2 weeks to revise economics, maths, chemistry & biology :DScrewed if I don't work all day everyday till exams tbh.
you know i had a day off on sunday cos library was closedwent there today and it's closed again :D

Guest Medic
yeah i did, but they dont do Salters. chemistry is probably the most boring subject to revise.
Especially salters.Do you by any chance have Storyline answers?Managed to get the set of ideas ones & they're really helpful.
If you mean Chemical Storylines then yep, ive been trying to read through that today. Thats not that bad, quite interesting.But Chemical Ideas, the main bulk of the exam, is terrible. I cant sit for 30 mins reading it. Still confused on the dipole, permanent dipole etc subject. its gonna be a long night.