Did someone say something?

djbmc

Went to my girlfriend's uni summer ball on Sat night, needless to say it was busy, them times when u go to the bar and buy 3 drinks at a time otherwise u spend the whole night queing. So we get split up with her mates, and we're watching that Taio Cruz and i need toilet, the queue is about 10 mins long and she wasn't up for waiting with me so i gave her my drink and quickly nipped off for a piss. I come back and her mood's switched, she's all teary-eyed and just says "i want to go" then starts crying so i was like "wot's up why u suddenly upset u were allright a minute ago?" and she says "i just want to leave, it's too busy and i can't stand still without someone bumping into me..." after a bit of interrogation she admits that she's dissapointed with the night, tickets cost £45 each and her dress was about £100 and all we did was queue and crane our necks to see nothing much so i comfort her and leave.Next morning i think, she didn't mention sh*t about how busy it was until i got back from the loo and it don't normally bother her, why did her mood suddenly switch so quick? Now i'm thinking someone said something to her, started bothering her and she didn't say anything 'cause she didn't want me kicking off - wot do i do? Ask her or leave it be? Bearing in mind she's finished uni and i probably won't be able to catch up with whoever it was who talked to her unless go on sum sherlok holmes mission - if anyone even said anything in the first place.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Yea course, just ask her to make sure everything is cool.its unlikely to be that bad anyway, no offense but bare in mind she has a vagina, so in reality the person could have only said 'stop stepping on my f*ck*ng foot' and she would have cried.Now, if you were there, then that kind of comment may warrant a bang in the face for the other person, but in perspective..its not actually that bad is it.....see me?But meh, jus ask her innit could be summin serious

lol, nah if it had been phsyical threats or molestation she'd have told me and probably egged me on, but i guess whatever it was can't have been that bad 'cause she'd have told me - or got security over.

hmmm...very weirdsomething definately happened, unless shes in the habit of having random mood swingsmaybe someone got rude to hermaybe some girls were being bitchymaybe she thought she saw you getting close to another girl (you never know people get paranoid)maybe she was pissed because you were gone for long and she was standing by herselfwho knowstbh it could be anything....the only way to know is ask her

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
She certainly aint a doormat, i think the best explanation is:
she was pissed because you were gone for long and she was standing by herself
So really, you are a MONSTER'sex-pest monster buys drinks while his girlfriend is assaulted, turn to page 6 for more details'

its probably something silly imo

its unlikely to be that bad anyway, no offense but bare in mind she has a vagina, so in reality the person could have only said 'stop stepping on my f*ck*ng foot' and she would have cried.

id approach the subject again sometime in the near future, start from the beginning of the night and work towards asking her about why she got so upset, but do it with tact, as somebody already said she might have just got emotional cuz she was drunk, leaving uni and wasting the money etcnot much point worring about it now, its happened whatever it was and however small. hate leaving girls when you need a piss though

Had I returned to certain chicks I know there woulda been a bredda layin on the floor by her feet, with his face covered in glass shards.Some chicks just dont have it, your chick sounds like any doormat
lol @ because his girl isnt a beer-guzzling cockey whore she is a doormat O_o

Trust meThis happened to me last yearWas at some drum and bass thing, and I went somewhere to go pick something up, and when I got back she was in our tent crying about stuff, saying she can't be bothered to rave or anything, so I just sat in there with her for time.Spent TIME trying to find out what was wrong, but she continued to say "nothing inperticular" so I just allowed it in the end, dropped an E and we had sex.Lol, but yeah, maybe it's nothing, maybe she was just on her reds and the atmosphere upset her, mood swings and all that.

i would just leave it, if i was youalthough i prefer to be asked whats wrong rather than jus saybut u already asked, so what can u dothats pretty sad tho...im jus gna get pissed at mine, cos i kno its gna be sh*t