Lol at this bosh (photobucket)

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant i meet no milfs like this (not on internet)

Isit f*ck meyour all bastards
i told u. shes on dis ting
lol pee off
i acutally thought it was you at first before anyone said anything(no sendage)maybe a little sendage :D (oh yeah, Hills episode was sick btw)
it looks NOTHIN like me at all but il let you off because your a hills fan.the hills episode was good wasn't it,im so glad justin bobby cut his hair off lol

lol pee off
i acutally thought it was you at first before anyone said anything(no sendage)maybe a little sendage :D (oh yeah, Hills episode was sick btw)
it looks NOTHIN like me at all but il let you off because your a hills fan.the hills episode was good wasn't it,im so glad justin bobby cut his hair off lol
don't know about the Justin Bobby thing, lol. I was just laughing at the cheezy french guy trying it on Lauren.

lol pee off
don't know about the Justin Bobby thing, lol. I was just laughing at the cheezy french guy trying it on Lauren.
you will see his new haircut in the episodes to come lolthat french guy was too cheezy indeed, lauren has a new love interest every episode.dont you want to punch heidi's mother in the face though, she is so annoying.

OH MY DAYS PLEASE TELL ME THIS CHICK IS NOT SCOUSE????OH MY DAYSIF THIS IS WHO I THINK IT IS...LMAO
First thing i though when i saw the pics :DJenny from Fazakerley?
Cuz are you joking????That name rings a bellOH MY DAYS PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS THAT CHICKLMAOLMAOMLMAOMLMLAMOMOMAO
LMAO Im guessin it will be the same one, i met her one night when i was out clubbin, clocked she was a slag quite quickly from couple texts and thatWhats your story?