Lol at this bosh (photobucket)

Shawn_Carter

LMAOTHIS CHICK YEAH.I CANT ACTUALLY BELIVE ITS HER.I WAS IN FRANCE IN A PLACE CALLED FLAINE, SNOWBOARDING.THIS CHICK WAS WORKING THERE FOR A HOTEL OR SUTTIN AND THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.HER AND ALL HER WORK MATES USED TO JAM IN THERE ASWELL THIS CHICK IS AN ABSOLUTE BOSH.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW ITITS DEFFO THE SAME CHICK ERGH THIS GIRL IS NASTY LMAOWHOEVER POSTED THIS IS SICK IM SENDING THE LINK FOR 6 OTHER MAN GONNA BE JOKESSSS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked about the bitch in this thread...http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...20time%20racist

Some dumb DUMB DUMB scouse bitch called me a nigger when I went snowboarding.Dropped the baitest plainface like 'nah thats not funny still , better retract it'Then she tried to PAR ME.THis bitch is whiter than the f*ck*ng snow I was boarding on.She drops 'Nah Im down with the niggers, its kool, i just hate Pakis. MY DADS BLACK'ALL MAN just aired her like say she wasnt with us. Bitch was all tryna join in conversations on the outskirts and sh*t just getting air.About my dads black. Move bitch, blonde hair and blue eyes come with my dads black talk. But she aint seen him for years. how f*ck*ng conevernient

yeah send it all over the world lets see if we can make her fix her ways or even better she has a break down and kills her selfbut her hornyess seems strong in heredont think its her fault still some girls are naturally nymphos was checking this one chick she would want to f*ck u everywhere but once ur d*ck gets swollen u see sex aint the be all of everything my little boy was swobbing in pain that his girth got biigger

in all seriousness it does look like lulu. thats the first ting that popped into my head.
LOL some of you people need to go down to specsavers if you think that girl looks anything like moiwe look NOTHING alike, except we have/had blondie coloured hair.

LMAO THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW IT
lol soo u took ur antics it international?Hey! we know why you didnt We already knew that

LMAO THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW IT
lol soo u took ur antics it international?Hey! we know why you didnt We already knew that
LMFAO

LMFAO
LMAOJust clocked it was gay alex, might not be the same one then :D

I just got it lmfao

Guest PennyTraitor
LMFAO
LMAOJust clocked it was gay alex, might not be the same one then :D
lol disection of his post was sick

is the thread gonna turn into an homophobic bashing nowplease dont alex is a nice guy I was talking to his freind Fred on facebook (no homo) and he was saying we upset him so allow alex,he is one of the lads but one of the lads we need to watch our backs around that is all

LMAOTHIS CHICK YEAH.I CANT ACTUALLY BELIVE ITS HER.I WAS IN FRANCE IN A PLACE CALLED FLAINE, SNOWBOARDING.THIS CHICK WAS WORKING THERE FOR A HOTEL OR SUTTIN AND THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.HER AND ALL HER WORK MATES USED TO JAM IN THERE ASWELL THIS CHICK IS AN ABSOLUTE BOSH.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW ITITS DEFFO THE SAME CHICK ERGH THIS GIRL IS NASTY LMAOWHOEVER POSTED THIS IS SICK IM SENDING THE LINK FOR 6 OTHER MAN GONNA BE JOKESSSS
Ponch-CHiPs-homo-insulting-picture-abusive-photo.JPG