Lol at this bosh (photobucket)

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the thread gonna turn into an homophobic bashing nowplease dont alex is a nice guy I was talking to his freind Fred on facebook (no homo) and he was saying we upset him so allow alex,he is one of the lads but one of the lads we need to watch our backs around that is all
LMFAO
LMAO @ This thread.Nuff Quotables.

tbh girls like this make up north seem very bad im sure any decent person from london will advise their children to not go with a girl from up north.anyway good luck to her lol at the way i boy off certain parents at my sons school when they try chat to me.

Guest Sho Case
LMAO THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW IT
lol soo u took ur antics it international?Hey! we know why you didnt We already knew that
LMFAO

LMAO THERE WAS THIS ONE BAR WE USED TO JAM IN EVERY NIGHT AFTER WE BEEN ON THE SLOPES.I COULDA LASHED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF MEETING SHES DIGUSTING.OH BUT WAIT THE STORY JUST GETS WORSEWE WAS ALL IN A GROUP CONVO AND SHE SAID SUTTIN LIKE 'YEH IM DOWN WITH THE NIGGAS' ALL MY MATES WHO I WAS WITH ARE WHITE THEN SHE CLOCKED ME IN THE CORNER AND TRY SAY NAH IM KOOL WITH BLACK GUYS...MY DADS BLACKALLLLLOW IT
lol soo u took ur antics it international?Hey! we know why you didnt We already knew that
LMFAO
lolpwned

Guest Flat Eric
LMFAO
LOLOF RICE*stoled from king jammy*

in all seriousness it does look like lulu. thats the first ting that popped into my head.
LOL some of you people need to go down to specsavers if you think that girl looks anything like moiwe look NOTHING alike, except we have/had blondie coloured hair.
Lol thats whyyour like the token blue eyes blonde hair chick on ere so automatically LULU *alarms bells* looolThere only saying it because of the similarities but then again I never thought lulu when I saw her. Ah well *shrugs shoulders*

come on upload some ameuter vids sarah blackwellbedroom bully are these vids from you ? http://www.mediafire.com/?lkmxewimbln
LMFAO the way she fell off the bed lmfao.Also the chick first upped looked like some girl who went my school called nicole. I was getting happy because i thought i finally found evidence because i always thought she was filth lol