Keegan..

Necksta

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
keegan has been shocking with signings in the past he knew that he wouldnt be dealing with the signingsnewcastle dont even need defendersrozenhal is goodbeye is goodtaylor can do a job maybe a left backbut look how bruce turned wigan around defensivly when he took chargehe could have ramos-ferdinand-nesta-evra and they would still leak goals if they dont work on tactics......needs to bring in lawrenson again
course we need defenders. If even allardyce can't make them defend then clearly they aint good enough. Not going to get into the tylor debate again but i'll say he'll be a lynchpin at the back for years to come - he's just got too much resposibillity at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Midfield has been the priority since January. Neither of them are wrong. Keegan theory would work for our defense while Ashleys would work for all the other areas. Keegan did piss me off when he said that sh*t about breaking the top 4. Everyone knows we wont make it, but we still need to aim for it. At the start of the summer I was hoping forBeye-Dunne-Faye-Enrique-----------Cana Barton--------Emre----------Pandev Gomis-------Martins/OwenNow thats never gonna happen so I'm just hoping we sign some of the available players like Turan, Aimar, Coliccin, Torodis, Gudjohnsen, Kapo etc rather than Risse, Sidwel and Dawson

Midfield has been the priority since January. Neither of them are wrong. Keegan theory would work for our defense while Ashleys would work for all the other areas. Keegan did piss me off when he said that sh*t about breaking the top 4. Everyone knows we wont make it, but we still need to aim for it. At the start of the summer I was hoping forBeye-Dunne-Faye-Enrique-----------Cana Barton--------Emre----------Pandev Gomis-------Martins/OwenNow thats never gonna happen so I'm just hoping we sign some of the available players like Turan, Aimar, Coliccin, Torodis, Gudjohnsen, Kapo etc rather than Risse, Sidwel and Dawson
Cana and Barton.Jesus wept, rather just pay Barton to f*ck off.Cana ain't a bad shout though, no chance on Pandev btw.

No chance of signing any of them to be honest, especially now we're trying to cut wages. The Modric saga really highlights how much we've declined. This is why its frustrating watching us miss out on easy pickings like Dunne. We have officially made a bid for Turan now though. The embarrassment will be too much if we get snubbed again.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Aint he supposed to be signing Aimar though?Man gonna get f*cked up next season if its true. Too lightweight.
We've apparently been invited to better the bid that Panathinaikos made! I think he would smack it in the premier league. Only problem is it would be another midget added to the team.
We need a barton type player in there imo. People might not agree but either of Nolan or sidwell would be nice. Turan would be nice but not over optimistic. Butts had a good season last year but i think he can be upgraded.Aimar would do the job i'm sure. personally i'd be more than happy but not going to get excited because we've been linked to quality players before!-----------------------its a Given---------------------Beye Faye Taylor/New CB Enrique/New LB-----------------Butt/New DM Nolan/Barton --------------------- N/zog/Turan Aimar/Milner----------Martins/Viduka----------OwenIn his previous spell KK made some very good signings. he knows football and what talents out there much more than he's given credit for just sometimes gets caught out tactically.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Turan Arda won't be sold untill after the Euros apparently.You just better hope he has a sh*t tourny, Emre ain't going to be telling him how great Newcastle is, is he now? :D
yeah i know, can se him blazing it up in the euros but still think he'll want a stepping stone club b4 that big move and he can walk on us for a few seasons!. Doubt we'd get him tbh but i think we'll try. Emre needs to sekkle himself. Can't believe we might be doubling our money selling him.