Sign in to follow this  
Necksta

Mario Gomez

28 goals in 32 for Stuttgart last season, 6 in 9 international apps.Supposedbly bare teams are scouting him like Real, Juve, Inter, Chelsea, Arsenal.

f*ck*ng sickest strikerthink Luca Toni but 22 years oldhe will probably sign for Real if they cant get villa

"Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez is being lined up should Emmanuel Adebayor continue to demand £80,000 a week and the arrival of 20-year-old Nasri will pave the way for Alexander Hleb to leave."But yeah he's sick.

Watched him since the 2006 season looks better and better each time I see himgod bless SetantaRené Adler>>>>Iker Cassilaswatch in 2 yearsAlso VDV,Diego,Lahm,Podolski(been sh*t recently),Kompany,Rafinha,Rakitic,Trochowskigerman league is waiting to be raided

One breh plays for Dortmund forgot his name his gully though
Nuri Sahin?

One breh plays for Dortmund forgot his name his gully though
Nuri Sahin?
badman.

Watched him since the 2006 season looks better and better each time I see himgod bless SetantaRené Adler>>>>Iker Cassilaswatch in 2 yearsAlso VDV,Diego,Lahm,Podolski(been sh*t recently),Kompany,Rafinha,Rakitic,Trochowskigerman league is waiting to be raided
he's pie fullstop imo

Guest Tronics
he's pie fullstop imo
Never looked like living up to his hype, sad to see really.Watched Gomez a few times and i've been pretty impressed, was talk of him going to Real last week i think.Would be good in the Prem though.

he's pie fullstop imo
been sh*t for 2 straight yrsand kompany is swag/injuredgod bless setanta tho

Guest Medic

He reminds me of a young raul in terms of finishing but unlike him he can hold the ball up and win the headers.Looking forward to seeing him play in the Euros.

Podolski at CologneHad the dirtiest strike rateand in the international levelHe cant be sh*t if u score for your country on a consistent basis against some top national sides

Podolski at Cologne

Had the dirtiest strike rate

and in the international level

He cant be sh*t if u score for your country on a consistent basis against some top national sides

LOOOOOOOOOL @ the title