Mario Gomez

Necksta

Watched him since the 2006 season looks better and better each time I see himgod bless SetantaRené Adler>>>>Iker Cassilaswatch in 2 yearsAlso VDV,Diego,Lahm,Podolski(been sh*t recently),Kompany,Rafinha,Rakitic,Trochowskigerman league is waiting to be raided

Watched him since the 2006 season looks better and better each time I see himgod bless SetantaRené Adler>>>>Iker Cassilaswatch in 2 yearsAlso VDV,Diego,Lahm,Podolski(been sh*t recently),Kompany,Rafinha,Rakitic,Trochowskigerman league is waiting to be raided
he's pie fullstop imo

Guest Tronics
he's pie fullstop imo
Never looked like living up to his hype, sad to see really.Watched Gomez a few times and i've been pretty impressed, was talk of him going to Real last week i think.Would be good in the Prem though.

he's pie fullstop imo
been sh*t for 2 straight yrsand kompany is swag/injuredgod bless setanta tho

Guest Medic

He reminds me of a young raul in terms of finishing but unlike him he can hold the ball up and win the headers.Looking forward to seeing him play in the Euros.

• 3 years later...