VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor

alot of ppl often cry about how sick rwd was and then start to bumsuck all the old skool ways (ppl like lofa do this all the time, pisses me off).who still thinks rwd is the one and who thinks vip2 is the ardest out.topic could flop but i dnt care its raining outside.

grimeforum>>>>>check the war room I find myself on there more than here now think the same is with a few other members this forum has become the more Black version of STAYLOCKED forumits to chummy and bum suckky
NAhh, theres somethin about Grimeforum which i find sh*t - its just one big circle of suction i reckon (eventhough i post on there from time to time) i do think its sh*t

grimeforum>>>>>check the war room I find myself on there more than here now think the same is with a few other members this forum has become the more Black version of STAYLOCKED forumits to chummy and bum suckky
gets like that certain times still

when murko, "that guy" sleaze, kersder an dem man were on dis ting RWD was the shiznikvip2 has its momentsbut right now im pissed offiv lost my like 100th nose stud, 100 x 1 pound = 100 frikkin pounds on tiny little gems to frikkin go in my frikkin nose holewatthe bumba