Circumsized

Doug

man is circumsized and will circumsized my chiledbeing a chosen one >>>onna real though i wish i had one, i wana see this extra sensitivness, pissed i can't. tbh duno if im goin to to cut sons willy off or not. tbh duno if im goin to have kids don't think this world needs more babies it needs more education

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man is circumsized and will circumsized my chiledbeing a chosen one >>>onna real though i wish i had one, i wana see this extra sensitivness, pissed i can't. tbh duno if im goin to to cut sons willy off or not. tbh duno if im goin to have kids don't think this world needs more babies it needs more education
LMFAO.

LONG read, but very very interestin, jus read it on one facebook group to do with female circumcisionbut this is to with males....

1 replyJay Kaplon (Hartford) replied to Steve's poston Jan 29, 2008 at 7:09 AMActually Steve, the very reason for male circumcision was indeed for sexual repression, depending on the background. Religious circucmcision is only the removal of the tip, or "overhang" as some nickname it of the foreskin, leaving almost all of it there. The kind we have here in the United States and Canada (56% and 30% rates respectfully) fully amputate the foreskin, and are currently the only two western nations in the world to still do this. The foreskin holds 75% of all erotic nerves (thus if you don't have a foreskin, you will never achieve a real orgasm). Doctors began removing foreskins in the late 1800's with the purpose of robbing them of sexual pleasure and to make sex more complicated. Removal of foreskin also completely changes the way sex actually works for the man.The definition of circumcision is removing the prepuce from the glans or clitoris, so yes indeed calling it female circumcision is the correct term, as it is for men.The "minor benefits" are nothing compared to the harm it causes. Saying it's easier to clean is demeaning to you as a parent because it says you're unwilling to learn proper hygiene for your son's body. Removing foreskin dries it out, making it much easier to become impotent. As for the AIDS risk: condoms, and don't have aimless sex with someone you know nothing about.Contrary to popular belief, not one medical organization on earth, not in Europe, the United States, or Canada recommend routine infant circumcision. Finland is debating whether to make it illegal. In Australia the practice is banned except in the case of a medical emergency. Currently, only 15% of the world is circumcised, almost all of them are for religious practices (remember: Jews and Muslims only remove the very tip), or they are Americans. If you look at old medical journals about circumcision, especially of its main perpetuator John Harvey Kellogg, you see outright sinister things said, calling their "patients" animals, and they deserve the pain. Make the procedure as slow and agonizing as possible, cut them so tight and painfully that their only motivation will be to have children.Using the AIDS argument also implies that you don't think you are able to teach your children safe sex, and safer practice. This is an absolutely essential part of parenting. The logic is also not found: it is illogical, and unethical to remove a working, healthy part of someone's body because something MIGHT happen, and is easily prevented just by education. It's demeaning to you as a parent, and it's demeaning to your son. It also doesn't make sense either: the USA has one of the highest rates of circumcision in the world, and they also have one of the highest AIDS rates. Europe has a circumcision rate of less than 10% (most of whom are religious, and still only remove the tip, not the whole thing) and their AIDS rates are MUCH lower.The biggest risk in not circumcising: A urinary tract infection. Statistic: 1 in 125. Easily cured in two days.The biggest risk in circumcising: Developing meatal stenosis. Statistic: 1 in 10. There for life unless surgically corrected.I being one of the lucky 1 in 10 who developed meatal stenosis know just how stupid saying circumcising a boy is healthy. I could have been healthy, I was born it, but it was taken away from me without my consent while I was strapped down by my arms and legs with no painkiller or anything. If your son wants to be circumcised, he can easily get it later. It's an irreversible procedure, and there's a chance, considering the rates are going down more and more, that he will not be happy being circumcised.It's not healthy, it's not recommended. Don't do this so your son. Remember: if he wants one, he can easily get it. Tradition is not a medical or logical justification. Tradition is the same reason female cirumcision still exists in Africa.

smads that quote smells of sh*t tbh75%ok...
well i couldnt say myselfthe guy seems pretty passionatebut heres the link:http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=7878...&topic=3829theres some other links that people have posted in that discussion aswell to do with the whole thingjus did a quick google search on the 75% thinkquote from a book says
loss of foreskin creates a loss of at least 75% of the nerve receptors of the penis
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Wp-HTq5...Px7Oo&hl=enpoint 2.7.18 lines down

its one thing to not agree with circumcision but i dont understand why people go all out to try and prove its wrong.im going to circumcise my son but at the same time i dont think those who choose not to are wrong.same way as those people who are not circumcised should not say its wrong to do it.

so circumcised mandem don't orgasm like us real mandem
and thats bullshit toothey just last longer and imo thats not a bad thing im definately not complaining
did u read dem links?personally im not out to prove its wrongbut i think some men who are circumsized feel pissed an therefore will want to prove that its wrong to do, specially without their consentand if a man can last longer cos hes bin circumsized, his willy tip is obviously desensitizedi think thats bull sh*t anyhow, even if a man has more of an urge to buss, dnt mean who cant hold it down and last as long as a circumsized manjus more enjoyable for him perhaps...i personally think sex is more enjoyable when everyones havin a blast

so circumcised mandem don't orgasm like us real mandem
and thats bullshit toothey just last longer and imo thats not a bad thing im definately not complaining
did u read dem links?personally im not out to prove its wrongbut i think some men who are circumsized feel pissed an therefore will want to prove that its wrong to do, specially without their consentand if a man can last longer cos hes bin circumsized, his willy tip is obviously desensitizedi think thats bull sh*t anyhow, even if a man has more of an urge to buss, dnt mean who cant hold it down and last as long as a circumsized manjus more enjoyable for him perhaps...i personally think sex is more enjoyable when everyones havin a blast
i skim read them tbh i feel ive done the research that i need to to make my decision and the biggest research im going by will be his father,he is circumcised and has had no issues nor regrets,thats enough for me.btw i wasnt saying you in particular were trying to prove its wrong.if im honest the arguments for and against are not that much different i think its boils down to personal choice at the end of the day,its not the same as say female cirumcision were most of us know its actually wrong and medically wrong.

Guest David Braund

so... muslims n jews only get the tip cut, but normal heads who get it in the hospital get the whole thing taken off?seen.. whats the use?i would never EVER get my son circumsised, he can do it himself if he wants, coz tbh if he grows up n wants a foreskin he cnt get it, but if he wants 2 b circumsised, he can.im so glad my parents didnt get me circumsised