Game Testers

Beavis

Worst flippin job in the world if your not looking to get into the industry.Did it years ago in Milton Keyes hated every bloody minute of it. Some remake of Vixen from the commodore 64 days that never made completion.Youd have more fun on a paper round TBH.Oh and my uncle had a friend thats how I got it.

From what I've read, if you wanna get paid for playing games go get yourself an english degree and get into journalism.Online video gaming journalism is booming right now, games companies probably already have their own, army of tester and I imagine it would be a very strenuous job.It's not playing a game through once or twice, it's playing every single possibility on swag, half-completed games over and over again.But I've got nothing apart from hear-say or what I've read to back that up.

lol Games testing is torture (i would imagine).we just hired a sh*t load for Fable 2 because we are in a bug busting phase. In addition we got a team in Redmond testing too.Its long. You try to break the game and log all the bugs. Then you send the report of the bugs which are fixed by the relevant departments (code, design, animation etc.HOWEVER you can progress and work your way up the company from it. Bare people in my work started as testers and are now in production, level design, even art i think. Some even in scripting! lol.my company did do short one week sessions where people were on work experience and testing for a week. If you are looking for full time you just have to find companies that are in the latter stages of their production where they need large amounts of testers.I do know people that love doing it though. Its all relative.

Hey revs, hows Fable comming along? Is it out late this year or early next year.Its looking good still man.
safe man. Its good to see the public like it because its pretty stressful down our end. :DThe game is scheduled for Fall of this year. Saw the final box art last week and it looks pretty nice. Kind of surprised!

Worst flippin job in the world if your not looking to get into the industry.Did it years ago in Milton Keyes hated every bloody minute of it. Some remake of Vixen from the commodore 64 days that never made completion.Youd have more fun on a paper round TBH.Oh and my uncle had a friend thats how I got it.
Where in Milton Keynes
Hey revs, hows Fable comming along? Is it out late this year or early next year.Its looking good still man.
safe man. Its good to see the public like it because its pretty stressful down our end. :DThe game is scheduled for Fall of this year. Saw the final box art last week and it looks pretty nice. Kind of surprised!
I cant wait for this tbhI might buss out Fable: Lost ChaptersWas ur working for them during that aswell???Argggh multiplayer tell ur ideas man he is sickI aint d*ck rydn tho, Is it d*ck rydin if i say that ?? I'm just syan I think its coolBut I aint on ur nuts

Where in Milton Keynes
I cant wait for this tbhI might buss out Fable: Lost ChaptersWas ur working for them during that aswell???Argggh multiplayer tell ur ideas man he is sickI aint d*ck rydn tho, Is it d*ck rydin if i say that ?? I'm just syan I think its coolBut I aint on ur nuts
Fam what weed are u smoking hook me up man