Sign in to follow this  
Messy

VW Tiguan

i want a new car but seeing as a porsche cayenne is out of my range at the mo and i want more of a 4 wheel instead of a car im gona have to settle for something cheaperanyone know anyone with one of these? what are they saying? i think they look quite nice in blackconstructive criticism only please or any other suggestions of a type like this? E9GR94KM.jpg

LOL YOU PREPARING FOR THAT MOTHER HOOD LIFE URGH?My uncles as the toureg.. Model b4 that I think.. Its nice to drive. I like this model tho. very sporty

Guest David Braund

get the citroen C4 picassopeople carrier >> 4x4 IMo, especially inthe city20070105.WWW000000245_9207_1.jpg070105003.jpg

i want a new car but seeing as a porsche cayenne is out of my range at the mo and i want more of a 4 wheel instead of a car im gona have to settle for something cheaperanyone know anyone with one of these? what are they saying? i think they look quite nice in blackconstructive criticism only please or any other suggestions of a type like this? E9GR94KM.jpg
its nice with that abt sport kit on it.

Guest David Braund

sh*t i may try persuade my mum to get that picassoshe hates big cars doe

i HATE the family type travellers i want a sporty type oneim not into camping yet lol

Guest David Braund
Durts u gt sum nxt car taste fum.
u tellin me that car dnt look sexy??

yes the Q7 is much better but you didnt pay attention to my postQ7 = £45k easily with the additions i wantthis Tiguan is only about £25k

Guest David Braund

is my taste really that bad?i think that picasso is seriously doin itid even pick it over the tiguan

why do you want a 4 wheel?
ive always wanted one im bored with cars & theres none i really want at the mo within a reasonable price rangefeel free to suggest some o mei dont want a small car either it has to be as big as my vectra that i have now

800px-Piaggio_Ape_Kasten.jpgtru say mun can hook u up wid dis likkle piaggio ape ting ere.bare storage to fling ur yutes in da bak n dem ting der.kno couple niggas that can hook u up wid sum l plates 50cc automatic ting its nice its nice.

in everything tbh not jus cars.. pure plain face at that post.minivans are viruses on the roads and need to be blown up on sight. UNLESS you got the new merc one

Guest David Braund
in everything tbh not jus cars.. pure plain face at that post.minivans are viruses on the roads and need to be blown up on sight. UNLESS you got the new merc one
ahh come onmy taste badu all have bad taste*cries in corner*i seriously cannot see whats wrong with that car tho...