VW Tiguan

Messy

i want a new car but seeing as a porsche cayenne is out of my range at the mo and i want more of a 4 wheel instead of a car im gona have to settle for something cheaperanyone know anyone with one of these? what are they saying? i think they look quite nice in blackconstructive criticism only please or any other suggestions of a type like this? E9GR94KM.jpg

i want a new car but seeing as a porsche cayenne is out of my range at the mo and i want more of a 4 wheel instead of a car im gona have to settle for something cheaperanyone know anyone with one of these? what are they saying? i think they look quite nice in blackconstructive criticism only please or any other suggestions of a type like this? E9GR94KM.jpg
its nice with that abt sport kit on it.

why do you want a 4 wheel?
ive always wanted one im bored with cars & theres none i really want at the mo within a reasonable price rangefeel free to suggest some o mei dont want a small car either it has to be as big as my vectra that i have now

Guest David Braund
Durts u gt sum nxt car taste fum.
in everything tbh not jus cars.. pure plain face at that post.minivans are viruses on the roads and need to be blown up on sight. UNLESS you got the new merc one
ahh come onmy taste badu all have bad taste*cries in corner*i seriously cannot see whats wrong with that car tho...