My GTA 4 is frozen!!

Bacardi_Up

Aite so my problem is that my gta 4 froze during gameplay and so I turned the 360 off and turned it back on. Now when GTA starts reading it goes to the black loading pages (where it says all that copyright sh*t about rockstar) and just stays there. No nang beatage no nothing.If I remove this disc while frozen there it still stays on the black screen with the info. I turn off and on and the exact same thing happens.Other games are working but GTA is f*cked. My disc has some scratches (caused by the 360). What do you reckon is the problem?Any solutions?

lolzthats what you get for playin for time doin the stupid achievements
Rah did u just say that??I swear i clocked on ur NEW profile uve already got te 1000 gamerpoints for halo again!
LOLyoure talkin as if i played day and night to get themmost of the points a few of us got playin together in coop, just breezed through in a few hoursthe online achievements were obtained with minimal effort

welcome to my worlddisclaimer: XBox came back todya and its working fine so far
rahhhh that was quick . . .
Thats wht my dad was sayn shocked still
wen did u send itim fixing mine myself 2nite
Wednesday last weekThey sent a replaceemnt tho not repaired it

disc is scratched so I assume thats the reason.The console did it to my ting. I've read up on it and some 360's have problems with their drives that cause scratching and read errors such as "to play this disc put it in an xbox 360 console".I'm sending it off for repair this week. Only thing is should I RROD it on purpose while I'm at it so that they replace the current chip board with the falcon?guess I'm gonna have to play ps3 till then. *Cries**Goes and buys pro tomorrow*P.S they will replace my GTA disc for free (or so they said) because I told them it was the console that did it and I expect my ting replaced free.Also Sep to be honest I haven't really played the game that much, the achievements I got are easy when you find out how sooo...... :D

I'm trying to see if amazon will replace my sh*t.Doubt it but worth a go especially since it has been less that 12 months since purchase.

Been nearly a year, getting a REFUND for the console from Amazon and buying another one from them for 50 quid less (or an elite for 20 quid more).

^get the elite.
I dunno, both have hdmi. Only difference is elite looks better and 120GB hd instead of 20gb.