Sign in to follow this  
big_barz

grime Jonson Appreciation Thread

http://www.myspace.com/merkzman just clocked this ''beat em down'' tune, jonson tears it down flawlessly on the first verse (you might as well turn it off after it as them other m dot t members sound sh*t as usual)also there is a volume 2 of the studio set that was posted here some time ago. jon >>>>> slightly resembles of scorcher in 2006 if you ask me... hes on some next level greeze bars ting + he tightened up the messy flow from before his jail time. add some work ethic and hes a grime top boy instantly. so underrated.more sets with him from 2007 soon come.

never heard of him before this thread, just listened to the trackshe's sh*t.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I don't really rate him too tough as an MC.His beats are sick though.

lol @ not knowing about jonsonbeen gully from dayshame he went pen

before pen = just bare hype with no lyrical contentafter pen = hype + some sense in the greeze not just shouting and if he didnt go pen, he would be in the movement by now, scorcher always wanted to be him so no way he wouldnt bring man to the spotlight, even though he would never fit into it

Drop a bomb on your yardmake you say oh my gawdlike this, Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy GawdOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy GawwwwdMdotT>>>>>_______

Mad One >>>>"its not a long tingdraw for the long tingsawn off shotgun yh thats my long onegot another long ting for the girrrlsand i got a nine inch blade for the beef

Mad One >>>>"its not a long tingdraw for the long tingsawn off shotgun yh thats my long onegot another long ting for the girrrlsand i got a nine inch blade for the beef
AND YOU KNOW DIS MAAAAAAAAANwhere is him and blitzargon these days though?

before pen = just bare hype with no lyrical contentafter pen = hype + some sense in the greeze not just shouting and if he didnt go pen, he would be in the movement by now, scorcher always wanted to be him so no way he wouldnt bring man to the spotlight, even though he would never fit into it
lol, about scorcher wanted to be him, the crew boyed him off on Heat FM when he first became Jonson, that's why he ended up as being Jonson of Millitant Terrorists while being Brizzo of Cold Blooded.

lol, about scorcher wanted to be him, the crew boyed him off on Heat FM when he first became Jonson, that's why he ended up as being Jonson of Millitant Terrorists while being Brizzo of Cold Blooded.
not really correct but meh

so what was it.

so what was it.
believe what you want innit, going forum and spreading some badman stories is not the lick *cough* shiesty *cough*