Sign in to follow this  
MEIRELES.

HALO 3 RE-UNION

gundam CHAT sh*t SMH....firstly i said ...me: xcuse me, my frend likes u(my boy the friend))Gundam: ahhaha minor mannow u lot try twist it around
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooolpMSLAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHSAID IT TO YOUNOT MEOH SHIIIIIIIITPMSLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLRisky bludon a level you need to come in a confirm which person your boy likes NO HOMO

lol i suppose i can dust off my copy stillI havent got the LATEST maps/add-on doe
You got until 10:30pmBuy the maps.

Guest Trixstar
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLRisky bludon a level you need to come in a confirm which person your boy likes NO HOMO
LOOOLu lot chat bare sh*tmurkle just fixin up words i said in therehold tite u gettin excited who it is doefinger nail biting and all that

Guest haze-e

Lmfao at that saga.Tonight was good still. Never really gave Halo a chance, If i carried on playing from day i'd be much better still.

Guest Trixstar

blackstar childish in story mode famkeep killin Haze then blame me cuz i played without a mic todayend of the mission, man stuck him 1 time

since u man were complainin about the race tracks yesterday, why dont we have a go at making our own?also whos up for some team lasers later?

tonight yeah? sopmeone invite me coz half the time i join a party and the get feeling bare ppl are like; "aah not this c*nt again, who added him?" so i'll wait for the invite

Last night was swag with them sh*t type of games, play normal ones tonight.