Garage Nation Got Locked coz The Bouncers Thought They was Ricky Hatton

Grindinheat

IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GONNA BE A GREAT NITE THEY WAS MANY FINE LIGHT SKIN GIRLS FROM BROKEN HOMES WID BACKOFF. COUPLE MC'S WHERE AROUND THE PLACE BIG NARSTIE WAS SHOWING OFF HIS NEW TRIM (HE JARULED THE BRAIDS OFF) FUMIN SHOWED FACE MANGA ALSO. WILEY WAS ACTUALLY GONNA TURN UP.I SEE EVERYONES FAVOURITE WHITE BOY L.MAN ALSO MAN LIKE LOGAN SAMA WID A BASELINE HIGHTOP TRIM NO FADE. HE WAS ROLLIN DEEP WID NUFF MAN I.C.E GRILLIN THE CROWD. LOLTHE PROBLEM STARTED WHEN THEY NEVER LET A COUPLE PIKEYS IN COZ THEY WAS "TOO DRUNK"ON TOP OF THAT ONE OF GURLS THEY WAS WID HAD A STOLEN I.D THE BOUNCER CONFISCATED IT FROM HEREDONT THINK SHE DIDNT JUMP UP AND SNATCH BACK OFF HIM. (GANGSTRESS) HE LEANED FORWARD AS IF HE WAS GONNA BACK HAND HER ALSO THEN HE RELIASED HIM SELF.ANYWAY THE PIKEYS WHERE PISSED THEY WHERE CLAIMING TO BE FROM "BRIXTON" BANG BANG WHICH WASNT THE CASE.ANYWAY THEY THREW A GLASS BOTTLE AT THE BOUNCERS TOLD DEM ALL TO SUCK THEIR MUM. THE BOUNCERS RUSHED FORWARD AND TRY TO SWING FOR 1 OF THE PIKEYS JAWS. HE MISSED.CUT A LONG STORY SHORT THE FIGHT WENT ON FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES 1 OF THE BOUNCERS CAME BACK UP THE ROAD WITH A STAB WOUND TO HEAD AND BACK (SORRY SORRY PARDON WHAT COULD OF GOT BORRED UP COULD OF GOT SHOT)POLICE WAS CALLED THE NITE LOCKED OFF. NOW THE PROBLEM IS IT WAS THE BOUNCERS FAULT THEY SHOULDNT HAVE PROVOKED THE INCIDENT BY RUNNING AFTER THE CHAVS AFTER THEY LEFT.ONCE AGAIN THE GRIME NAME HAS BEEN TARNISHED

Guest PennyTraitor
i think tht was my man dem still. sorry lads.i will confirm when i see them
IT WASNT UR BOYS STILL THEY WAS FROM OFF ENDZ WHITE BOYS FROM THE STICKS
o say no more.all i heard today was 'locked off - man dem got bored in the face'i was half asleep and put 2 and 2 togther and got 5

o say no more.all i heard today was 'locked off - man dem got bored in the face'i was half asleep and put 2 and 2 togther and got 5
IF IT WAS UR BOYS DOE U DUN KNOW IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE NEWS B

get off his d*ck b. . .

get off his d*ck b. . .
lolthe suckage is roar.

yeah i missed out I aint been brighton since 2000 i remember was picking up weed from a gay man down the lanes with my boy and his girls gay uncle to many homosexuals but i swear on my life women in brighton love of black men diffrently was treated like a king still eatting grapes in bed fingering my girl in her bredrins bed memories swezr down i need a time machine

lol thats all i need famthats made me happy, everybody was like "nah wileys gonna be here its gonna be sick" then i educated them about how he rarely turns up @ the right rave and double books n all sorts, but did they believe me? non