Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Certain man getting exposed tonight

How safe are our children online?A Panorama investigation earlier this year showed how paedophiles were using the internet to groom unsuspecting youngsters for sex.'One Click from Danger' showed how social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook and Bebo were being targeted by paedophiles.Ellie and Olivia are now making a video on internet safetyTwo teenagers Olivia and Ellie told how after posting profiles on one site, a character claiming to be a 26-year-old woman wanting to be their friend turned out to be a 55-year-old predatory paedophile.He tried to meet up with them on a school trip to the Tate Modern.Sexual predatorsPanorama also carried out its own experiment.One of our researchers went online as a fictional 14-year-old schoolgirl called Jane.Sexual predators soon sought her out.One in particular was so disturbing the police took over the case.Our researcher set up a virtual identity of a 14-year-old girl on three social networking sites.In 'One Click from Capture' we catch up with Olivia and Ellie who are now making a video to warn parents and kids of the potential risks of the internet based on their own experience.The programme also shows what happened after our researcher was contacted by a paedophile calling himself Swimcoach3.True identityOur researcher said: "We were so concerned about the things that this guy was saying and we didn't know who else he might be speaking to, other girls that might be in danger , so that was when we called the police."It took the police just days to find out Swimcoach's true identity.Roger Kenneth Manning was a 43-year-old engaged man from a village in Devon.Jeremy Vine confronts him in the programme.Manning has now been jailed after pleading guilty to three charges under the Sexual Offences Act.Panorama: One Click from Capture will be on BBC One at 8.30pm on Monday 26 May 2008.
Bait pedo sites tbh.

Guest Remy Lebeau
hold tight gambit
francis.....leave me alone

Guest Remy Lebeau
To catch a predator>>>>>>>>>thisAll about chris hansenChrisHanson.jpg
take a seat...chris hansen>>>>

u think i rele read all of that.
Couldn't give a f*ck tbh.
well then, thats why i asked wot time it was.

steffidge/ stamina man dnt drop the soap
lol i would never try and be a woman just to befriend little girls and get clocked

Guest Remy Lebeau
I was only joking btw gambit has respect for womenjodie knows
llow bringing my private life on vip2

i would watch but gadget showww
Damn, forgot about this .. Gonna watch it now .. thnxand lol @ the title. some guys mussa been sweating and gettin prang

I was only joking btw gambit has respect for womenjodie knows
llow bringing my private life on vip2
:D