that new indiana jones movie

Dan.

so sh*t blade shoulda asked man about it i warned all them guys on msn yesterday not to goall about the conspiracy that aliens built the pyramids and sh*t

so sh*t blade shoulda asked man about it i warned all them guys on msn yesterday not to goall about the conspiracy that aliens built the pyramids and sh*t
the angels... its the angels :D film was all over the place. lol @ getting blasted by an atomic bomb, hiding in a fridge, tumbled in a blast that blew a car to bits BUT the fridge door didnt open. big advert for Keg though :D

nothing has been worse than 10,000 BC this yr though. i was watching boondocks on my phone
fully fell asleep

saw it last nightdidnt mind it tbhheard it was sh*t, read a review full of spoilers highlighting everything sh*t about, had a long convo wit a 'film buff' friend of mine about how its sh*tpre-prepared for the crapness i went to see it and enjoyed on the grounds i dont mind a 'sh*t' film from time to timeyeah its cack, but it didnt bother me like its obviously bothering otherson a side note... 10,000 BCOMDzzzzz, for a film with that title (and potential), it literally failed beyond failures own measurement, any Disney cartoon really