Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Losing weight from legs and glutes

Seriously, how the f*ck.I weigh what I weigh because of my bottom half, legs are chunky cos I've played ball for 17 years +, same for my arse tbh.Want my body to be in proportion as my upper body is a medium, muscle based build, slim waiste etc...Do I need to start running or doing spin classes or something?Or I could just bulk the top half ridiculously...

^^^What he said basically.Only way you would get the bottom half to lose weight is by cardio...however in the process you'd probably lose weight from other places too so although your bottom half would eventually lose weight, so would every where else, so you'd end up having the same shape anyways just a smaller version.

I know what you saying.I had this problem.. although i dont kick as much ball as i used to..Girls LOVE it though.I hardly kick ball anymore but i can see the difference in my thighs and glutes since ive stopped playing.

i was gonna make this exact topicman like me's gotta some rugby player sh*t goin on down below, looking to slender my lower halfis it really not possible?