Lighthearted topic for all:

Seth Rollins

Guest David Braund

some chick txt mee sutin along those lines b4 she came to my yardcnt remember exactly but it was sutint o do with dnt expect to sleep with me on the first link etc etcneedless to say i slept with her on the first link (man never even initiated it, i was baffed, i was jus on the computer n she starts grappling my neck n sh*t)didnt complain tho

I've told you man this before, but I was about to lash and she dropped: "I don't give head, I don't like going on top and I don't like it from behind"Oh and the ladies favourite-the standard lyric everyman has heard once in their life-time"I don't usually do this"

they are trying to reassure themselves more than anything else or, its a mind f*ck, used to do 2 it my ex wen i realised the power of the pumact innocent like 'nah babes, not 2 night plz its long'go bathroom and change in2 sumfin a bit nuttyhahakeep spice alive

"I don't usually do this"
i swear this single has gone 999999999999999999999999x platinum.i remember 1 chick tht dropped this to me just as we startd lashin, 1st linkthing is the only reason i drew her is becoz my bredrin said she's odt, told me couple stories about how she gave bines in college toilets n ting.nxt ting tht happend was doggyin 1 soreasaurus, and im doin my ting nxt ting i see her hands waving infront of my face all tryna clutch onto my t-shirt, i look down and this dumb bitch is supporting herself with her face, all catchin carpet burn on her already disgusting face and tryna grab onto somethin 4 comforti'm just thinkin wtf.soz for goin off topic, jus wnted to share da story.

they are trying to reassure themselves more than anything else or, its a mind f*ck, used to do 2 it my ex wen i realised the power of the pumact innocent like 'nah babes, not 2 night plz its long'go bathroom and change in2 sumfin a bit nuttyhahakeep spice alive
My ex used to do this.She soon realised we were having sex regardless, whether she liked it or not.

Guest David Braund
i swear this single has gone 999999999999999999999999x platinum.i remember 1 chick tht dropped this to me just as we startd lashin, 1st linkthing is the only reason i drew her is becoz my bredrin said she's odt, told me couple stories about how she gave bines in college toilets n ting.nxt ting tht happend was doggyin 1 soreasaurus, and im doin my ting nxt ting i see her hands waving infront of my face all tryna clutch onto my t-shirt, i look down and this dumb bitch is supporting herself with her face, all catchin carpet burn on her already disgusting face and tryna grab onto somethin 4 comforti'm just thinkin wtf.soz for goin off topic, jus wnted to share da story.
JACKS

ijrepwaorkpewokrpewkrpoewjtoijewtihrtjewotrwe[repw[e]wewrtew]rtetewtert[pertetretretpoerwtprepowtreptew*falls of chair*

LMFAO!

LMFAO @ Mr. Bauer. Jesus Christ!"Yesterday, my boyfriend told me he loves me before we went cinema! :D""Do you love him?""Of course!"*Fade to black*KMT you people know what happened.I have a LIBRARY of quotes. One for the road LOL."I didn't buy this KY for tonight."