Why are festivals such a rip off

manuel

Went gatecrasher on the Sunday, and I feel for the mans who actually paid for their VIP tickets, just lol at the shitness. £4.50 a bottle of beer £6 for some sweet and sour chicken £10 to park a car£10 for a program plannerFestivals must rake it in. tbh I was pretty disappointed with the whole event. Stages were too far apart, Chemical bros didnt even play, Missed 90% pendulums set due to it not being announced they were playing in a different arena, Skream and benga's set couldn't be appreciated with the sh*t sound system. Justice were sick live though

these days the "festival" corporate guys are tryna emulate the illegal field raves from time ago, to sorta offer that same sorta appeal in a larger more organised way.....but wot it dont "say on the tin" is that its watered down, bumped up prices, and allllllllllllll about the MONEY.....looking retrospectively the compramise from what raving used to be to make it "legal fun" watered it down quite a lot, and made it into a business for money to be made from and wen money is put before the music it takes away the nature of raving.

lol @ love leeds a couple years ago.You know at these festivals you have them points (for the life of me I can't remember the name of dem!!!) where if you throw your drugs in you face no charge (amnesty point?)Nuff people were getting shook and throwing things in. Later on we see a security guard dip his hand in to empty it...man was selling them back on at extortionate prices :D