Peak

Most Wanted

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peak flowthose of you who had bad asthma in the past will know i could never get to 100 on it
lol.one time my asthma was so badi cudnt even take my inhalersh*t was mad, cudnt sleep all night, was takin TINY breaths.doctor gave me steroids and antibioticsthem steroids give you a kick im tellin youglad that only happened once tho

Guest Esquilax
Peak flowthose of you who had bad asthma in the past will know i could never get to 100 on it
lol.one time my asthma was so badi cudnt even take my inhalersh*t was mad, cudnt sleep all night, was takin TINY breaths.doctor gave me steroids and antibioticsthem steroids give you a kick im tellin youglad that only happened once tho
GO ON THEN, GO ON THEN, YOU'RE NOT COOLYOU HAD ASTHMA ATTACKS IN SCHOOL!

I had 3 different inhalers, a stupid peak flow and a nebuliseri remember the times when i was a child, just had to sit watchin tv with the nebuliser mask over my mouth with some annoyin buzzing sound going off in the background.luckily now that im older, the asthma rarely occurs but as a child, bloody hell, it was a peaktake ( it doesnt sound right does it ) with the amount of medication i had to take.

Malcolm in the middle, Stevie was based on you...malcolm12.jpgLaugh................out...................loud

Guest Remy Lebeau
Malcolm in the middle, Stevie was based on you...malcolm12.jpgLaugh................out...................loud
:D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Esquilax
:D :D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :lol:

LOLOF

LOLOF RICE