Sign in to follow this  
Kim

BASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MOST DISCUSTING THING EVAf*ckS U UP MORE THAN LIFELOVE IT....NOTHING BEATS IT TBQFJUS GOT THIS THING N ROOM NO WHOLE HOUSE SHAKESPURE LOUD TINGI ONLY LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR THE BASESO JUNGLE IS ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, MAYBE FEW DUBSTEP BITSBASS>>>>>>>>>>>BEAT>>>>>>>>SYNTH>>>>>>>>>LYRICS>>>>>>>>>IF I HEAR A SONG WITH A GUITER GANRENTEE I DONT LIKE IT

I got a £1300 subwoofer in my roomf*ck shaking houses its about shaking whole estates

MY NEIGHBOURS R GOONA B PIIZZSEDI AM AVIN AN HOUSE PARTY FOR 3 WEEKS ON THE TROTT

I got a £1300 subwoofer in my roomf*ck shaking houses its about shaking whole estates
Whats your address
number 11SG1 ...come find meh

CERTAIN SONGS MAKE ME WETTI AM DRUNK BTW THATS WHY MY SPELLING IS ATROSIOUS

LOL at thinking bass guitars won't make you sh*t cos teh brown note tbh.And your spelling is offensive.
GANRENTEE
:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:
Man was OVERLY excited lool

LOL at thinking bass guitars won't make you sh*t cos teh brown note tbh.And your spelling is offensive.
GANRENTEE
Tis malika.

Yep Yep, the bass on bassline instrumentals & rick ross's the boss >> ___sCo_idk3.gif @ me undertanding what tbqf means

TO BE QUITE FRANK U SEXY LITTLE BRUMMY

GANRENTEE
Tis malika.
i swearrrrrrrrrrr to god i wrote she

MOST DISCUSTING THING EVAf*ckS U UP MORE THAN LIFELOVE IT....NOTHING BEATS IT TBQFJUS GOT THIS THING N ROOM NO WHOLE HOUSE SHAKESPURE LOUD TINGI ONLY LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR THE BASESO JUNGLE IS ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, MAYBE FEW DUBSTEP BITSBASS>>>>>>>>>>>BEAT>>>>>>>>SYNTH>>>>>>>>>LYRICS>>>>>>>>>IF I HEAR A SONG WITH A GUITER GANRENTEE I DONT LIKE IT
c/si only listen/rave to bass driven music tbh.Bass @ at proper rave = bessssst drug. the effects it has on u is much better than anything else.

lol nice. wots the power sayin tho, rms?im lookin to get a proper system for my nex whip. ive got a decent system in my yard, could improve it but f*ck it, poor use of money wen the improvement wont be as big as gettin one for my whip.

DnB raving tbh.Or a Brockie Jungle set on a good system >>>>>>>> ______________
ye u kno.dubstep bass on a proper system is the f*ckin lick aswell, the bass is the main feature, proper moving all ur organs and ur rib cage business. :D

lol nice. wots the power sayin tho, rms?im lookin to get a proper system for my nex whip. ive got a decent system in my yard, could improve it but f*ck it, poor use of money wen the improvement wont be as big as gettin one for my whip.
http://www.hifigear.co.uk/site/scripts/pro...category_id=601Bit cheaper there, i got for £1300 last year