**LONDON UNDERGROUND'S LAST EVER PARTY!**

Dynamau5

Guest faze

Partypeople of London!Come one, come all, lend us your ears - this one's a bit special..So Boris has been elected, and he's banning drinking on the underground. Fair enough you might think. No more being harassed by crazies. But it also means no more last drink before the club, no more champagne frolics at new year's and no more tanked up Aussie guys singing.First a smoking ban, now a drinking ban, what's next?But we're not giving in so easily! No no Monsieur. We're organising one last party, one high-glamour, weird-ass shindig on the circle line to royally give the finger to Big Brother and this culture of legislation and regulations. What's more, we're holding it on the night before the drinking ban! Vive la revolucion!After Saturday 31st of May, nobody will ever be allowed to drink on the tube again. In ten years, it'll be up there with smoking in cinemas and having a touch of crack after dinner. So - on this date, pull out your ballgown, dust off your tuxedo and join us - the exact times are yet to be finalised but it'll be on the circle line, the second to last carriage that arrives at each station at a specific time. Hopefully we'll get a load of people all dressed super glamorously casually having a soiree on the same carriage of the tube. There could be 15 of us, there could be 150. Such is the power of facebook!This is basically just a preliminary testing-of-the-water to see who'd be interested and up for it. So...Are you in?______________________________________________So. The Circle Line takes approximately 50 minutes to do a full erm.. circle. We'll be travelling clockwise! Stay for hours or for a few stops, it doesn't matter, and who knows where we'll end up finishing the night!*****************************************************************************************************************UPDATE!!!*Kids and kidettes, it's official - we're getting on the first train to pass Liverpool street after the clock strikes 9PM , second to last carriage, travelling CLOCKWISE! huzzah and thrice huzzah!I'm going to work out what time to get the same train at each consecutive station - I'm sure we won't be easy to miss though! I reckon it's something like this:9.02 at tower hill, 9.14 at embankment, 9.20 at Victoria and so on. May be wrong but I'm sure that's a damn good guess. More on this to follow. Spit spot.This is a terribly genteel affair, what, so let's do this in some serious style. Think cocktail party glamour, think electrogogo glitter craziness, think flamboyant over-the-toppery. Do whatever you like, but let's do it in style!Two little rules, obvious though they may sound:1 - drink responsibly, whatever that might mean..2 - be nice! Spread the love baby, we're making this happen together!That's it for now, partypeople's. Get the date in your diary and let's make this a night to remember!****************************************************************************************************************

I wasn't meant to be drinking again till after my last exam. But hey it should be alright if I go. There's quite a few facebook groups on it as well. Apparently police will be confiscating if ur underage as well though. Allow one carriage-the buzz around this could fill a couple trains.