Niko Bellic

Dynamau5

Why lockif someone posts rapidshare linkswud u say everyone aint got rapidshare then lock.sort it out
Completely different.The information could have been pasted into the topic.
No different from the way your thread about sky 3 should be locked cos some people aint got sky

The info was maybe 1/10th of the thread.The USP was the 6,000+ list of people saying they are going to the event.And if i pasted a 6000 person list of names, opius ammounts of wall comments amogst the group details and photo gallery.Im sure that would break a VIP2LAW aswell.Relax, dont take your job so seriously. NO STRESS LONDON

The info was maybe 1/10th of the thread.The USP was the 6,000+ list of people saying they are going to the event.And if i pasted a 6000 person list of names, opius ammounts of wall comments amogst the group details and photo gallery.Im sure that would break a VIP2LAW aswell.Relax, dont take your job so seriously. NO STRESS LONDON
keep with the updates as it gets nearer the time

Aint stressed.Just explaining to you as a mere mortal, that your thread didn't cater to everyone on here, where mine at least explained that it was exclusive to those with sky. Yours wasn't exclusive to Facebook but you delivered it that way by holding back event information.Glad we've cleared this up atm.