Is Fabolous top 10 of all time

Young Boss

You have no idea. I hate new-age thinkers man, so jarring. List's have been discussed long before our HH generation and will continue to be discussed. If it's someone's opinion fair-do's but doesnt mean I cant tell them their opinion doesnt hold weight. I'm sure youve heard the phrase "Opinion's are like arses, everyone's got one." Well I always add "And some drop more sh*t than others" and thats exactly what this is an example of.
on a level fam your going on like your some OG or sumfinyou know what i was saying and im not disputin what your saying isnt true but im mearly poitning out that everyone will have a diffrent point of view you cant deny that and fair enuff you might think it dont hold weight but who are you really? i dont even mean that in a rude way but why is your opinion some how higher than someone elses...anyway bun this fabolous wudnt make my top 10 but he might make someone elses and i respect that....you might prefer rappers like imortal teqnique and certain man will prefer lil wayne just depends what you like....ya dig?
I dont even mean to come across like an OG. My opinion doesnt matter anymore than the next man's (that's me being polite, I dont actually think that lol) but if you chat sh*t that dealues your opinion *opens floodgates* I refer to the thread title "Is Fabolous top 10 of all time?" That is asking for opinions is it not? Where have you gone wrong here?I hear what your saying, just dont agree

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
You have no idea. I hate new-age thinkers man, so jarring. List's have been discussed long before our HH generation and will continue to be discussed. If it's someone's opinion fair-do's but doesnt mean I cant tell them their opinion doesnt hold weight. I'm sure youve heard the phrase "Opinion's are like arses, everyone's got one." Well I always add "And some drop more sh*t than others" and thats exactly what this is an example of.
on a level fam your going on like your some OG or sumfinyou know what i was saying and im not disputin what your saying isnt true but im mearly poitning out that everyone will have a diffrent point of view you cant deny that and fair enuff you might think it dont hold weight but who are you really? i dont even mean that in a rude way but why is your opinion some how higher than someone elses...anyway bun this fabolous wudnt make my top 10 but he might make someone elses and i respect that....you might prefer rappers like imortal teqnique and certain man will prefer lil wayne just depends what you like....ya dig?
I dont even mean to come across like an OG. My opinion doesnt matter anymore than the next man's (that's me being polite, I dont actually think that lol) but if you chat sh*t that dealues your opinion *opens floodgates* I refer to the thread title "Is Fabolous top 10 of all time?" That is asking for opinions is it not? Where have you gone wrong here?I hear what your saying, just dont agree
for real i think i went a bit of track and i hear you toothink its just how you read it if it was "Is Fabolous IN YOUR top 10 of all time?" then that would make sensebut when you say "Is Fabolous top 10 of all time?" sounds like theres a list in some book/hip hop bible lol